I am well over cooking programs!!!

Page 3 / 3
pickles7, May 25, 7:31am
Are you struggling with your sexuality!
Once you come "out" things will improve a lot for you.

pickles7, May 25, 9:21am

motorbo, May 25, 10:12am
who gives a F buzzy...........im not telling u what everrrrrrrrrrrr

u r the most annoying rude persojn ive ever had ther pleasure of not meeting,,,ui can see ya now with ya false teeth out moaning about ya life....the joys of life is we dont all agree with u,,,,,i adore good food, and a good life... i dont nit pick at other peoples lives like u do

pickles7, May 25, 10:20am

aktow, May 25, 2:37pm
hey retard,yes you are. there was a tv program on new ways to advertise. products ,,,,masterchef was set up just for that, . it was on a aussie doco program.. and no i never go in to a countdown.. i refuse to shop there as there advertising pisses me off.. i have a countdown 2 minutes away but i prefer to drive the 5 miles instead to go to the yellow shed

pickles7, May 26, 9:21am

motorbo, May 26, 10:12am
who gives a F buzzy.im not telling u what everrrrrrrrrrrr

u r the most annoying rude person ive ever had ther pleasure of not meeting,,,.the joys of life is we dont all agree with u,,,,,i adore good food, and a good life. i dont nit pick at other peoples lives like u do

pickles7, May 26, 10:20am

aktow, May 26, 2:37pm
hey retard,yes you are. there was a tv program on new ways to advertise. products ,,,,masterchef was set up just for that, . it was on a aussie doco program. and no i never go in to a countdown. i refuse to shop there as there advertising pisses me off. i have a countdown 2 minutes away but i prefer to drive the 5 miles instead to go to the yellow shed