I am well over cooking programs!!!

Page 2 / 3
sue1955, May 23, 2:21am
vintagekitty - is that My Resturant Rules or My Kitchen Rules? If it's the My Resturant one have you got a channel & start date please? I followed the last 2 series & loved it & have always hoped there would be another series.

vintagekitty, May 23, 2:24am
oops sorry, its my kitchen rules, I loved my resturant rules as well, even went to pink salt in sydney a few years ago to see what the resturant was really like and had a drink with the gorgeous Bella who was a friend of a friend.

sue1955, May 23, 3:03am
My Resturant Rules - found this on Wikipedia -

John & Justine
The Greedy Goose
Adelaide

Ash & Amanda
Room Nineteen
Perth

vintagekitty, May 23, 3:30am
Thanks for posting that sue, I just had a look. Further down theres more info about which are still open etc

bedazzledjewels, May 23, 4:38am
Restaurant Rules was very good - actually quite realistic about what it takes to run a successful restaurant, not just cook.

vintagekitty, May 23, 4:42am
Bedazz, yep I agree plus I enjoyed the decor/construction side as well

tullyann, May 23, 7:31am
Sorry just Programs are so focast towards Gays cooking or Building the most uglyist house or living on a Island doing stupid chores ,bring back repeats ofTwo and a Half men oh no the brotheris Gay as wellLOL
Got to be a good Trucking show instead A!! going to watch Ka pai te paki paki on Maori TV they are hopless but so so funnyFriday night have a Giggle !!

cookessentials, May 23, 7:39am
Do you have a thing against homosexuals tullyann?

tullyann, May 23, 8:46am
I am so with you Guys,if its not a Poof doing a I do a straight Guy or cooking show .
There must be some JJournalistthat is not Gay or cooked out ,or is just so easy to do inside jobs ,
Well that will get the Retro boy girls going on this A better go walk my Poodle Now ni nilol !

motorbo, May 23, 9:38am
oh pft go away .i adore cooking shows of all types its people being creative.go get a life then im not suprised to see buzzy here moaning again, cos her life is so perfect ha ha yeah thats a tui ad

pickles7, May 23, 9:49am
motorbo wrote:
oh pft go away .i adore cooking shows of all types its people being creative.go get a life then im not suprised to see buzzy here moaning again, cos her life is so perfect ha ha yeah thats a tui ad[/quote
AYE, are you nuts! .buzzy110.was not moaning. You probably use the T.V. as a baby sitter.motorbo.if you care to admit it

aktow, May 23, 2:53pm
if you think masterchef is a cooking show then you have been conned,
masterchef was set up to promote the sponsor.. in new zealand its countdown,,you see countdown everywhere, the judges how many times do they say countdown,what does last years winner and this years winner do,, they are promoting countdown products,

tullyann, May 23, 6:51pm
are yep Bit like the Labour Party guy just sick of seeing every thing on TV being forced on us ,by Poofs?but all good I here they are not going to make it compulsory but watch out next Budget , lol!!

vintagekitty, May 24, 1:35am
! what are you trying to say. Odd
But yes, over cooking programs, like reality type programmes. I used to love Gordon Ramsay, now find myself cringing and thinking "what a arse" when he loses the plot, foams at the mouth and screams like a unhinged banchee

terachaos, May 24, 1:39am
I am over cooking progs too, I used to love them.big yawn now, even the countdown ads are annoying. However, I like the Junior Masterchef, those kids are just so clever and jolly confident.

vintagekitty, May 24, 1:56am
I realise everything is edited, but what I used to find shockingly funny, I now think he;s a dick. I think the shock factor has well and truly worn off. And i'm sure he's not anything like that in real life. I imagine you must have a sensory overload to do with cooking!. I must admit I am looking forward to the Aussie show My resturant rules starting, I really enjoyed it last time.

sue1955, May 24, 2:21am
vintagekitty - is that My Resturant Rules or My Kitchen Rules! If it's the My Resturant one have you got a channel & start date please! I followed the last 2 series & loved it & have always hoped there would be another series.

vintagekitty, May 24, 2:24am
oops sorry, its my kitchen rules, I loved my resturant rules as well, even went to pink salt in sydney a few years ago to see what the resturant was really like and had a drink with the gorgeous Bella who was a friend of a friend. They had moved locations, but it was just so lovely.

I cant remember who won the second series!

buzzy110, May 24, 3:42am
That is interesting aktow. So people are being conned into watching an hour long advertorial. RFLMAO.

You go motorbo. I'm sure you like being into Countdown.

pickles7, May 24, 7:31am
Are you struggling with your sexuality??
Once you come "out" things will improve a lot for you.

tullyann, May 24, 7:31am
Sorry just Programs are so focast towards Gays cooking or Building the most uglyist house or living on a Island doing stupid chores ,bring back repeats ofTwo and a Half men oh no the brotheris Gay as wellLOL
Got to be a good Trucking show instead A! going to watch Ka pai te paki paki on Maori TV they are hopless but so so funnyFriday night have a Giggle !

cookessentials, May 24, 7:39am
Do you have a thing against homosexuals tullyann!

aktow, May 24, 2:53pm
if you think masterchef is a cooking show then you have been conned,
masterchef was set up to promote the sponsor. in new zealand its countdown,,you see countdown everywhere, the judges how many times do they say countdown,what does last years winner and this years winner do,, they are promoting countdown products,

tullyann, May 24, 6:51pm
are yep Bit like the Labour Party guy just sick of seeing every thing on TV being forced on us ,by Poofs!but all good I here they are not going to make it compulsory but watch out next Budget , lol!

buzzy110, May 25, 3:42am
That is interesting aktow. So people are being conned into watching an hour long advertorial. RFLMAO.

You go motorbo. I'm sure you like being into Countdown.