Icing sugar
Normal sugar
Butter
Cocoa
spices
Rolled oats
fruits banana,passionfruit,grapes,app-
le

Over to you. guys I am thinking of a Peanut banana slice. With making the wholemeal base and then making like a caramel with the peanut butter and banana pouring over the base and bingo..

nzl99, Mar 18, 8:44pm
MMmm sort of like a Banoffee Slice even... sort of haha

t.gypsy, Mar 18, 8:54pm
lol nzl yeah could do.. Just need to refine my idea's by playing around on here with them lol.. Yes i did check over the left hand corner at the search.

cap, Mar 18, 10:41pm

t.gypsy, Mar 19, 4:10am
ok i came up with an idea peanut butter/banana slice... How would i adapt a recipe do be able to do this??

jessie981, Mar 19, 4:39am
Only one Aunt Daisy has using peanut butter (may be able to make in a sponge roll tin)
Peanut Butter Biscuits
2oz butter
3oz sugar
2TBSP peanut butter
1oz cocoa
8oz flour
1tsp b/powder
1 egg
pinch salt
Cream butter & sugar, add egg & beat well. Add peanut butter & cocoa. Beat well again. Stir in dry ingredients. Knead well.
Bake moderate oven 15 - 20 mins

t.gypsy, Mar 19, 8:06pm
hey thanks for that it sounds nice will try now to convert the ounces into measurements lol

t.gypsy, Mar 19, 8:38pm
A slice. Similar to caramel slice. in house

Honey
Peanut butter
Wholemeal flour
Cornmeal
Icing sugar
Normal sugar
Butter
Cocoa
spices
Rolled oats
fruits banana,passionfruit,grapes,app-
le

Over to you. guys I am thinking of a Peanut banana slice. With making the wholemeal base and then making like a caramel with the peanut butter and banana pouring over the base and bingo.

nzl99, Mar 19, 8:44pm
MMmm sort of like a Banoffee Slice even. sort of haha

t.gypsy, Mar 19, 8:54pm
lol nzl yeah could do. Just need to refine my idea's by playing around on here with them lol. Yes i did check over the left hand corner at the search.

t.gypsy, Mar 20, 4:10am
ok i came up with an idea peanut butter/banana slice. How would i adapt a recipe do be able to do this!