Who has tasted Twinings NZ Breakfast Tea

white_elephant, Feb 27, 7:40am
I was disappointed, I'm not sure what I was expecting.

supercook, Feb 27, 7:44am
I wanted to try it but was n't prepared to buy big box as they had no small boxes. Hard to beat Lady grey my favourite!!

fantail2, Feb 27, 8:23am
Very nice indeed.

angie117, Feb 28, 1:53am
I was disappointed. Didnt like it at all. Ended up giving it away. I have gone back to good old bell Tea.

pericles, Feb 28, 1:54am
I love it

white_elephant, Feb 28, 4:11am
I got to like it the more I stayed with it but do prefer Twinings Irish breakfast or Dilmah. Since I could only buy the 80 T bag size I tried it around a few friends, most thought it OK but didn't think it was worth the extra $. It says on the pkt 'limited edition'so if you love it probably a good idea to stock up.

jbsouthland, Feb 28, 4:30am
Is that the one that a guy won thecompetition to come up with a NZ tea ??.

lythande1, Feb 28, 4:31am
It's usually what coffee shops serve.

calista, Feb 28, 5:46am
It's a bit strong for me - I like Twinings Earl Grey or Lapsong Souchon

leebee35, Mar 1, 8:41am
yeah I bought two boxes... way over priced!!Gave a box away and tasted it at their house... and No I do not like it at all.seems to have a perfume taste... bit like Earl Grey.So too yucky for me....

I prefer English breakfast and about a year ago discovered Irish breakfast .There is no looking back now.....I love Irish tea and Irish men>>>

cgvl, Mar 1, 10:19am
I was given a box of earl grey tea, but have found it weak as, haven't tried the NZ one as we are not real big tea drinkers.
However I love the Irish Breakfast tea, maybe because it appears to be stronger than any of the others. DH is a black tea drinker so I can dip the tea bag in his cup first and still get a really good strong cuppa for me.
Even take it away when I go to my mums and they are big tea drinkers.

elliehen, Mar 1, 10:28am
cgvl, if you like strong tea, try Bell Kenya Bold.

leebee35, Mar 2, 8:41am
yeah I bought two boxes. way over priced!Gave a box away and tasted it at their house. and No I do not like it at all.seems to have a perfume taste. bit like Earl Grey.So too yucky for me.

I prefer English breakfast and about a year ago discovered Irish breakfast .There is no looking back now.I love Irish tea and Irish men>>>

cgvl, Mar 2, 10:19am
I was given a box of earl grey tea, but have found it weak as, haven't tried the NZ one as we are not real big tea drinkers.
However I love the Irish Breakfast tea, maybe because it appears to be stronger than any of the others. DH is a black tea drinker so I can dip the tea bag in his cup first and still get a really good strong cuppa for me.
Even take it away when I go to my mums and they are big tea drinkers.