Alcoholic rhubarb champagne - also, Tea Brandy.

cdjay, Mar 26, 2:03am
recipes. Does anyone have these recipes please.
I have found lots of non alcoholic rhubarb champagne recipes but only one for alcoholic.
About 45 years ago my mother used to make a tea brandy from scratch. I've never been able to find her recipe.
Can anyone help.
Cheers.

jessie981, Mar 26, 5:24am

pickles7, Mar 26, 9:08am
Rhubarb is not the easiest to make wine out of. I won't waist the sugar any more. Mind you we live in the fruit bowl of New Zealand, so much else to use. Peach was my last wine, I bottled it yesterday. Made it a year ago. I must say, it has ended up too sweet for me, I will convert it to vinegar over the next year.

cdjay, Mar 27, 2:03am
recipes. Does anyone have these recipes please.
I have found lots of non alcoholic rhubarb champagne recipes but only one for alcoholic.
About 45 years ago my mother used to make a tea brandy from scratch. I've never been able to find her recipe.
Can anyone help.
Cheers.

jessie981, Mar 27, 5:24am

pickles7, Mar 27, 9:08am
Rhubarb is not the easiest to make wine out of. I won't waist the sugar any more. Mind you we live in the fruit bowl of New Zealand, so much else to use. Peach was my last wine, I bottled it yesterday. Made it a year ago. I must say, it has ended up too sweet for me, I will convert it to vinegar over the next year.