Finger foods i havent thought of

ellebaby, Jan 12, 3:36am
BIL turns 21 this year and doesnt want a big sit down meal. He would like finger foods only as it is mainly going to be about the party.lol. Any finger food ideas that i may not have thought of that may be easy to make??

alebix, Jan 12, 4:32am
What have you thought of?

kiwifidget, Jan 12, 4:34am
cheese rolls

kabbo, Jan 12, 5:07am
chicken nibbles - baked
sausage rolls
mini meatballs and a satay dipping sauce

lilyfield, Jan 12, 5:12am
mushroom turnovers

rainrain1, Jan 12, 5:48am
Buy breads sticks, and using a sharp knife remove crust from base only. Split open roll taking care not to cut right through. Scoop out 2/3 of inside bread leaving a 1/3 layer against top crust. Smother with cream cheese, add tomato relish, shaved ham, rocket or lettuce of your choice.Can use salmon tinned or otherwise.Roll tightly in tinfoil till pretty dam narrow and leave in fridge overnight. Slice on the diagonal to serve.I have seen them made with eastern style wraps which need to be rolled in the same manner and refrigerated.
They are pretty darn good

brrig, Jan 12, 9:07am
Platter of cooked, shelled prawns with a cocktail sauce for dipping ...

Mini hamburgers

keeley4, Jan 12, 11:35pm
Sounds good - please tell how you make them!

margyr, Jan 13, 12:42am
use some flat bread, put on cream cheese and salmon roll up and chill use a serated knife and cut into bite sized bits. You could put any number of fillings in the roll ups. Tinned corned beef mixed with tomato relish and mashed together and lettuce, cream cheese pickle and ham. good luck.

dezzie, Jan 27, 12:57am
firm favourite of the guys I know is paua rolls, make up your normal paua fritter recipe, then add the same again of cooked cooled rice, mix together and then form into sausage rolls.