Freezing homegrown beans

Page 3 / 3
rai5, Dec 31, 12:39am
I just cut them up and freeze them uncooked. They still don't taste as yummy as fresh ones, but better than supermarket frozen ones.

cookessentials, Dec 31, 5:05am
Oooh, where! Cant see any.

cookessentials, Dec 31, 5:08am
"Spong" was the old brand of bean slicer.you occasionally find them on Trademe

eljayv, Dec 31, 7:49am
So when I blanch them do I time them from when I plunge them into the boiling water or wait till it comes to the boil again, because if you are doing a quantity it can take a while to come back to boil

cookessentials, Dec 31, 6:13pm
no, not blind at all, still see no advertisement, but perhaps you can give some tips, you know, like a roundabout sort of way to direct people to my website by Googling low carb cooking in style! oops, no, sorry thats the one YOU trot out at regular intervals LOL. Lets hope that in the new year, you are alot friendlier on the boards or would that be too much to ask! Oh well, one can dream. Now, the subject here was freezing beans and bean slicers, lets stick to the subject. Do you have anything else to offer in regards to freezing beans or bean slicers!

cookessentials, Dec 31, 8:24pm
Happy New Year to you eljayv.let us know how you get on.

cookessentials, Jan 1, 1:23am
Quote uli "then that is blatant advertising of something you make money with. And you know that TM does not condone that. While I cannot give a rats arss if you do so - please do not play holier than though in the process."
now now uli, swearing is also not allowed on the boards, you of all people should be well aware of this, seeing as you "seem" to know the rules and all. Oh, by the way, its "holier than thou" not though. IF I was blatantly advertising as you call it, I would have actually advertised the item with a price and a link to the auction. Info to a site that one belongs to that "buys,sells and swaps" is actually alot different to one which just gives info methinks, or do you not make money out of items there that could be sold on Trademe!! but then there is always a different set of rulesfor you of course. So now that we have "cleared that up" we can carry on with the thread.so any other tips on beans then!

pickles7, Jan 1, 7:07am
not very becoming of a businesswoman.cookessentials-
.you sound stressed.

cookessentials, Dec 27, 1:05pm
No, it's not good for uli to be like that is it! I dont do stressed. Seems there is only one stressed poster here, maybe has been eating too many beans LOL