A sort of recipes question - re clips for food

raebee, Dec 14, 9:53am
does anyone know please, the plastic clips you get to re seal bags of cereal etc that sell at most home shows etc... how do i get hold of some?not the cheap $2 shop ones, but the good ones.i've got some cheapos and some from the home show and the latter are way better.but have lost the bag so don't know a brand or web address or anything and googling and searching on here don't help as am obviously typing in something wrong!tia :)

red38, Dec 14, 9:56am
The warehouse I think though I just use pegs !

elliehen, Dec 14, 9:58am
Try a camping store -even Kathmandu might have them.

raebee, Dec 14, 10:02am
i've been known to use pegs too!but it's for a present for someone who's just about to go flatting.well part of a present... i'll add some more to it!i'll keep my eyes out in the shops, maybe even mitre 10 etc i guess.it's just that i've been sucked in by the sales pitch at the shows and well i have to say that this time they seem to be right!no comparison to others i've bought.i assumed they'd sell online but i can't find them...hmm maybe i'll just think again...

chooky, Dec 14, 10:51am
Yes seen them at the warehouse, spotlight and also in avon magazines.I use them all the time, even my teenages can use them, so they gotta be good and easy. Lol.

cookessentials, Dec 14, 1:45pm
"Snappy Seal" is the one you want. Made in Australia and around $2.80 each.

lilyfield, Dec 14, 6:29pm
I use office clips ,little ones, fold the bags over to a point. Cheap and strong

camper18, Dec 14, 9:20pm
Found my label.!!! THESNAPPER email: thesnapper@xtra.co.nz
PH 027 4450 660.
Hope this is the right one as I bought them at show in Whangarei.

raebee, Dec 15, 8:47am
thanks all!sorry busy day and only just got back on here but that last email looks right so will try them... :)

robyn35, Oct 31, 10:12am
Payless Plastics sell them