What have you baked today?

Page 3 / 3
coconutbuns, Dec 16, 6:48pm
What decorations? What cupcakes? I would love to do something like that. Could you please send me the thread, thanks in advance

510, Dec 16, 9:03pm
I am the same, don't bake much but when I do for gifts at Xmas etc or onspecial ocassions it is always lethal as i always end up eating anything that is left over.I am still loosing weight so it is the last thing I need.

gardie, Dec 16, 9:06pm
See the photos on the previous page.

tarankyle, Dec 17, 12:47am
Just finished baking 4doz christmas cookies. Half vanilla half rasberry. They are in shapes of christmas trees, stars, ginger bread men & my son made some bunny & duck ones too loljust about to now make a kaluaha cheese cake for a bbq tomorrow night

heffa_06, Dec 17, 2:18am
A chocolate mousse cake for tomorrow, just needs icing when set :D Bring on next week for even more Christmas baking and another two mousse cakes for Christmas lunch & dinner.

rab13, Dec 17, 3:14am
please a easy receipe for truffles

bunny51, Dec 17, 3:18am
I just made a gingerbread truck.

donald6, Dec 17, 12:34pm
passionfruit & white choc muffins, blueberry & choc muffins, banana muffins & cheese ones, apricot fudge cake, shortbread, brownie, a choccy slice & a neenish slice, all safely in the freezer where I try not to look! Not good for my health but nice to have on hand in case of visitors & maybe just a small piece for me....

boxsters3, Dec 18, 4:39am
Blueberry, orange and Coconut loaf
(from the free magazine in a Woolworths in Oz that I got in September as they were in season then)
I had to wait until this month to try it as we didn’t have blueberries in season in NZ until now. But it’s a nice easy recipe and blueberriesare ‘just' $3 a punnet now.

crystalmoon, Dec 18, 10:33am
awesome baking day for Xmas done,4 sultana Loaves,48 mini pecan tarts,48 sweet pastry cases,80 afghan biscuits and just dipped 40 cherry bite truffles,with another 40 to dip tomorrow.Just nned to make meringues and 2 slabs of rocky road fudge and I'm done,think I'll freeze the egg yolks from meringues and use for aioli sauce later.feeling very pleased and satisfied with myself today.Havnt done a bake like that since last Xmas,((((((Merry Xmas everyone.))))))

crystalmoon, Dec 18, 10:34am
Bunny your gingerbread truck sounds cool,any pic's would love to see it.

elliehen, Dec 18, 10:49am
What's a mousse cake, please?

coconutbuns, Nov 11, 5:47pm
No wonder we can never lose weight! lol