Plum or berry cheesecake

cottagerose, Nov 14, 1:44am
Does anyone have a recipe for this please but I dont like riccotta cheese. Thankyou

phy39, Nov 14, 1:54am
berry for sure!

phy39, Nov 14, 1:55am
oh i thought you were asking what would be better lol didnt read thread as had child jumping on me.but since on here i know an easy one that is cream cheese and instant pudding made with cream on a biscuit base easy and yum

cottagerose, Nov 14, 2:01am
That would be great if you could put the recipe on here when you have time phy39

marcs, Nov 14, 3:04am
did you want baked cheesecake or gelatin cheesecake?

cottagerose, Nov 14, 3:10am
I havent made one before but I would like the cream cheese version.
I think not cooked would be best, thanks

cottagerose, Nov 14, 3:25am
Thanks for that 245sam. Ill give it a go since Christmas is just around the corner

phy39, Nov 14, 6:19am
the recipe for the easiest cheesecake
one tub of cream cheese putin microwave for 1min to soften depending on microwave temp.
make up the instant pudding i use butterscotch or chocolate but you could use any flavour and make it with cream not milk usually 500ml.
for the base melt about 250grams of butter and crush packet of wine biscuits combine and push into greased tin put in fridge while you make cake. You can make a berry coulis to pour over top too.I had just about forgotten about this and want some now!!

Baked cheesecakes are yum too

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 6:23am
Berry Cheesecake

Base
200g digestive biscuits
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
100g butter, melted

Filling
1 cup boiling water
85g packet blackberry jelly crystals
375g cream cheese
1/2 cup caster sugar
3 cups of berries (fresh or defrosted raspberries, blueberries, strawberries. I keep some extras out for garnish)
300ml cream

Crush biscuits in a food processor or with rolling pin. Mix with sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Press firmly into the greased base of a 24cm spring form cake tin. Wrap a paper collar around the inside of the tin to enclose filling. Sprinkle jelly crystals over measured boiling water in a small bowl or cup and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in dissolved jelly. Whip cream to stiff peaks and fold into filling mixture. Fold in berries gently. Pour filling over prepared base and refrigerate covered for at least six hours but preferably overnight. Decorate with berries.

cottagerose, Nov 14, 9:26pm
Thankyou everyone. Much appreciated

pamellie, Aug 5, 6:47pm
This is my recipe from that link and it's delicious. I have also made it using a tin of red plums (just de stone and cut them up).

Black Forrest Cheesecake

Base:
250g chocolate thins (crushed)
125g melted butter
• Mix together.
• Press into 20cm tin.
• Refrigerate.

Filling:
½ cup hot water
1 tbsp gelatine
250g cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
300ml cream (whipped)
425g can boysenberries (drained but keep juice)
• Sprinkle gelatine over hot water and dissolve.
• Beat cream cheese, sugar until smooth.
• Add gelatine to cream cheese mix.
• Beat.
• Fold in whipped cream.
• Fold in boysenberries.
• Spread onto base.

Topping:
1 tbsp cornflour
¾ cup boysenberry syrup
Few drops vanilla essence
• Put cornflour into pot.
• Gradually stir in boysenberry syrup until boiling.
• Remove from heat, add essence.
• Cool slightly spread over cheesecake.