Trying to find trader who sold wedding cakes

holdenfanz, Nov 4, 3:11am
This auction was back in August. It was either a 3 or 4 tier cake. It was square. It had edible roses around each layer. I think the roses were red. I think the reserve was $279 or something like that and sold.
I have tried to look in expired listings but haven't had any success so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I haven';t found a wedding cake like this and I want that one

tortenz, Nov 4, 3:24am
Good luck!There are a lot of cakes on here... the other thing is maybe they don't list on here anymore because food sold on TM has to be made in a council registered kitchen.I don't think everyone does, but hopefully as time goes on that will change... not so fair on those of us who stick to the rules, and the law.If they had to pay to use a registered kitchen, $279 wouldn't be enough to make it worthwhile!

icequeen2, Nov 4, 4:47am
If you look up wedding cakes, there are quite a few who sell on there for reasonable prices, but wont be a 4 tier. There is a lady in Tauranga who does a 3 tier very reasonably priced and also a lady in ponsonby. Just ask them in the questions for what you want and if they can do it.....

holdenfanz, Nov 4, 6:47pm
Thanks Floralsun. NO its not either of those images. I've been thru the expired listings and still didn't find it. It was gorgeous. Sorry I didn't realise there were rules regarding cake selling on here.Hi Icequeen2 can you remember the traders name in ponsonby?I think it was a 3 tier square cake but it was so pretty

icequeen2, Nov 5, 3:31am
Hi, her log name is j970, janine streeter, if you look up listing number 328483365, she has quite a few on at the moment!

liz991, May 26, 10:30pm
http://www.facebook.com/EdorableCakes
^^^^^^
Awesome Cakes at amazing prices! Just let them know that this is where you found them :-)

holdenfanz, Nov 5, 3:11am
This auction was back in August. It was either a 3 or 4 tier cake. It was square. It had edible roses around each layer. I think the roses were red. I think the reserve was $279 or something like that and sold.
I have tried to look in expired listings but haven't had any success so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I haven';t found a wedding cake like this and I want that one

tortenz, Nov 5, 3:24am
Good luck!There are a lot of cakes on here. the other thing is maybe they don't list on here anymore because food sold on TM has to be made in a council registered kitchen.I don't think everyone does, but hopefully as time goes on that will change. not so fair on those of us who stick to the rules, and the law.If they had to pay to use a registered kitchen, $279 wouldn't be enough to make it worthwhile!

icequeen2, Nov 5, 4:47am
If you look up wedding cakes, there are quite a few who sell on there for reasonable prices, but wont be a 4 tier. There is a lady in Tauranga who does a 3 tier very reasonably priced and also a lady in ponsonby. Just ask them in the questions for what you want and if they can do it.

holdenfanz, Nov 5, 6:47pm
Thanks Floralsun. NO its not either of those images. I've been thru the expired listings and still didn't find it. It was gorgeous. Sorry I didn't realise there were rules regarding cake selling on here.Hi Icequeen2 can you remember the traders name in ponsonby!I think it was a 3 tier square cake but it was so pretty