Gluten Intolerant - but not Coeliac x2

Page 21 / 21
geldof, Jul 17, 7:01am
I love rhubarb and berries.
There are lots of interesting GF crumble combinations to try.

herika, Jul 17, 9:50pm
Hi geldof, I must try some more combinations.the rhubarb and raspberry was delicious!

geldof, Jul 24, 5:09am
I just made a yummy Lime and orange drizzle cake. (Made with mashed potato)
Going to have it tonight with Yoghurt and orange simmered prunes.
I will enjoy it, don't know about the kids.

herika, Jul 31, 9:16pm
That sounds yum as do the orange simmered prunes, must get some prunes and try that :-)

herika, Aug 20, 8:47pm
Hubby made lovely potato cakes the other night, just mashed spud and kumara with a little butter and finely chopped tarragon (we had them with fish).He used the crumbs from my GF bread as a coating and they were delicious!

guest, Jan 11, 10:05am
I never thought I would find such an everyday topic so enrtiallhng!

guest, Jan 11, 12:15pm
Kewl you should come up with that. Execllent!

guest, Jan 13, 1:56pm
Kogda ya govoryu Clinton/Bush adainistrmtion, ya takzhe vlyuchayu v nee Congressi kotorie bili v to vremya, potomu chto v USA President tol'ko daet napravlenie strane, a idti li po etomu napravleniyu ili net reshat' Congressu.. Vlast' Presidenta ochen' preuvelichena po sravneniyu s real'noy vlast'yu esli sostavlyat' mnenie po rossiyskim gazetam kotorie mozhno prochitat' na internete.

guest, Jan 13, 2:12pm
October 26, 2012 at 10:21 amI like the idea of this one, cherries and watnuls in the cake sound like a winning combination. Plus I just bought 10# of IQF Montmorency cherries through our farm connection. I know I'd have to adjust the recipe for the unsweetened, no syrup cherries (though I might not adjust the sugar I don't need things to be all that sweet). As the Montmorencies thaw they generate a fair amount of juice so that might work out. If I get to making it I'll let you know how it works out! Reply

guest, Jan 14, 10:02am
hello, please apccet our apologies for not seeing your message earlier.We DO have some specials going on now.Book a 6 night hunting trip in July and get one day FREE! (Minimum 2 hunters)Sale ends at 10:00pm, Nov 25!! ends We will also have another for groups of 4-8 hunters staying 6-7 nights, but that one starts around Dec 10. If you'd like to learn more please email us!Thank you!