Vegan Recipes!

Page 3 / 3
elliehen, Aug 19, 7:47am
Well, kirinesha, I went to look and this is all I found:
"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. "

So I won't hang about and argue with you...

dafing, Aug 19, 8:28am
lets keep it nice guys, this is a contentious issue on the Farming MB, lets all be friendly towards each other, lets focus on helping nonhuman animals.

elliehen, Aug 19, 8:45am
Indeed, that's my focus.

I was puzzled by kirinesha's comment; she seemed to think I should know who she was, and I wondered if she was a celebrity advertising executive and everyone but me knew!

The only thing I know about the poster is that she is co-creator of a low carb/high meat website, and she and other members like uli constantly enter vegetarian threads to put people down.

kirinesha, Aug 19, 8:51am
I have never put down anyone in a vegetarian thread, why would I. Please feel free to show me where? I actually contributed recipes on the vegetarian threads, and no other comments, derogatory or otherwise.

dafing, Aug 19, 9:15am
maybe we can all forget it? I really hate when things get personal, I think its best we try and stick to the issues. I've been baited on other threads recently, just try to avoid any personal things.

I wish you both, elliehen and kirinesha a very wonderful Friday! Hopefully my iPhone 4 will be sent tomorrow, I'll be happy :)

bedazzledjewels, Aug 19, 7:01pm
Elliehen - thought you weren't going to "hang around and argue" with Kirinesha?

And a high meat website? - No more than any cookbook that has sections for different types of meat along with several different types of vegetable dishes etc. The only section that's a bit brief is Desserts!

I repeat - Poster #1 - good luck with your new way of eating. Are you carrying that through to not wearing leather etc?

ferita, Aug 20, 2:20am
Some people are vegans or vegetarians for health reasons not for compassionate reasons.

uli, Feb 10, 4:57pm
Yep - I understand that!
So does this strip club in PORTLAND, Oregon:

http://www.kptv.com/news/15270102/detail.html