I have two egg whites, pavlova roll recipe please

pamellie, Dec 23, 12:50am
x1
I have two egg whites left over from making plum pie. Does anyone have a pavlova roll recipe using just two whites. I can make meringues but I thought a roll would be more interesting.

kiwigoldie, Jul 11, 6:50am
Rolled pav:
beat really well: 4 egg whites till stiff, then add 1 cup of sugar and beat very well again. now add 1/4tsp fo baking powder, 1tsp white vinager, 1tsp of cornflour, 1tsp of vanilla esence. beat very well again together. spread out on a wet piece of greaseproof paper on a baking tray. bake in a low oven - 100 deg cel till when touched is not tacky on top. when removed from the oven turn out onto a piece of greaseproof paper that has been sprinkled with icing sugar. gentle peel the paper off the back of the pav. don't panic if it breaks cos it rolls up fine and will be covered with cream. when cool spread cream and your fav fruit on it. then roll starting from the right side and when you get to the end, roll back to the middle and then slide onto a plate. cover completly with cream and decorate. if frezzing do all of the above but put on a frezzer proof plate and cover very well a plastic bag. enjoy!

Just halve the recipe... i did recently and it came out fine.