Thought id share whats for dinner tonight..recipe.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 22, 1:48am
Sundried Tomato and Chicken Fettucine :)

Pack of fresh fettucine
400ml cream (or coconut cream)
100gm Sundried Tomatoes (chopped finely)
500gm chicken (strips)
1 tspn chicken stock powder
1tblspn basil leaves (chopped finely)
1 onion (diced)

Fry chicken, add onion. lower heat and add cream basil and sundried tomatoes. simmer until cream turns slightly red (pink) add stock powder and mix. Simmer until creamy. Cook fettucine.

ENJOY! ! !

This is fantastic and i had to share with everyone because i love it... its one of those naughty meals where you shouldnt eat all the time but its great for a treat. I sometimes put bacon in with it but thats entirely up to you.

EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS! ! !

rolznsp, Jun 22, 2:36am
yummm might try this one tomorrow night. Home made meatballs and vege tonight! nomnomnom

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 22, 2:43am
YUUUUMMM I LOVE MEATBALLS helpful hint instead of adding breadcrumbs and egg try adding some sausage meat into the mince . it holds together andkeeps nice and moist. Mother inlaw taught me this she is a fantastic cook. i just buy a few sausages and remove the casings to mix with the mince. my favourite is the thai chilli beef sausages :) very yum

rolznsp, Jun 22, 3:01am
yup thats what i do. never have used breadcrumbs... onyl sausage meat, garlic, mince, onion, worchester and soy sauce, bit of ginger yummmmm!

mum99, Jun 22, 3:02am
yummy, wish my husband would eat pasta and stuff like that - no point cooking it if no one else will eat it. but we are having sweet and sour meatballs tonight for tea, just deciding weather to do veges or have then on noodles.

rolznsp, Jun 22, 3:06am
mmm yum! sweet and sour would be good too! I've never really been a fan of having balls on noodles... but then again that's probably because i'm a potato freak and looovvvveeee dipping my meatballs and sauce into mash potato.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 22, 3:35am
i absolutely loooove spaghetti and meatballs lol. thats my contribution to the noodle side of things. my newest obsession is scotch eggs. OMG yummmmm!

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 22, 3:35am
big meatballs with an egg in the middle how could that be wrong? :P

jessie981, Jun 22, 6:15am
Mine has to be the easiest. Couple of cans of spaghetti. place in casserole dish, cover with mashed potatoes, grated cheese, bacon pieces. Last couple of mins place under grill & brown.
Apple pie & cream/ice cream.

lizab, Jun 22, 7:24am
oh my goodness, I haven't had a decent Scotch Egg in 20 years! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! The last one I had was when I was in my late teens (actually it must be more than 20 yrs then! ! lol) and it was so delicious! ! It had a little bit of pickle or chutney in it from memory. I can't remember if the pickle was in the egg, or in-between the egg and sausagemeat or if it was in the sausagemeat? ? ? But blimey it was good! ! ! ! =)

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 23, 4:23am
wow that sounds yum! never thought to try putting relish in it. . i cook mine very simply boil egg cover in sausage meat (which has onions capsicum herbs breadcrumbs soy sauce and worchester sauce) dip in egg roll in breadcrumbs but aparently you are meant to deep fry but i bake mine in the oven
COMPLETELY DELISH! ! !
I think that is dinner tomorow night :)

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 23, 4:27am
Yummmm theres a place in east tamaki that do something similar to that in bulk packs. a friend of mine used to buy them for her kids. definitely a hit :)

And you cant go wrong with apple pie and cream... drools... .

geldof, Jun 23, 4:38am
thanks tipsy-bl0nde, have just made your chicken pasta.

I added 1/2 head brocolli, courgette, rasher of bacon (found lurking in the fridge) AND my wine glass just happened to tip in there before i added the cream. :-)

You could keep this quite flash for special, or maybe use evap. milk for family or budget/calorie control.

Be yummy with asparagus in summer too.

tipsy_bl0nde, Aug 30, 5:15pm
heya its one of those occasional dinners lol have it maybe once a month if im lucky hehe with the wine... . that would be delicious. it is quite an expensive dinner on the budget side of things but well worth it :) i have also made this with a white sauce with herbs etc came out great too