The hcg diet

Page 3 / 5
kurtis, Nov 21, 9:35am
again to make it clear you take homeopathic hcg there is no i repeat no hormones in it... ... ... ... .

kurtis, Nov 21, 9:37am
you just contradicted yourself you said there is no reason to research it, then the next sentence u say i have read up on it
lolllllllllllllllll

kurtis, Nov 21, 9:39am
um. . no

kurtis, Nov 21, 9:41am
thanx but i dont see the need to... ... . . there is nothing out there that works as well as this

uli, Nov 21, 6:37pm
In post #45kurtis wrote: why dont you start your posts on here by saying i have never heard of the hcg diet. i dont know what hcg does, and i cant be bothered to read up on it.

I answered: There is no reason to, because I have read up on it and it is a scam - while you obviously have no idea what you are doing (despite reading up on it) - otherwise you wouldn't subject your body to this regime.

In post #55 kurtis wrote: you just contradicted yourself you said there is no reason to research it, then the next sentence u say i have read up on it

It seems kurtis - you really don't even understand what people answer to your posts, let alone grasp the contents of it - so as I said above good luck with your regime. Some people need to learn the hard way.

maxwell.inc, Nov 21, 9:50pm
From the Mediral website (the MAKERS of the Homeopathic HCG, no less) is this gem - even THEY don’t believe it works:

“Mediral recommends that users of homeopathic hCG exercise prudence when counseling with clients to avoid making claims that the FTC might interpret as fraudulent or deceptive. There are, as yet, no monographs or provings of hCG. Do not claim the same results from homeopathic hCG that the prescription injectable hCG produces. The custom singular that Mediral makes of hCG is labeled ‘HCG Detox’ as a reminder that the only defensible use for homeopathic hCG is as a detoxifier”

Classic! Of course, the people selling Homeopathic HCG must not have read that!

uli, Nov 21, 10:04pm
Neither has lovely kurtis by the looks LOL :)
So back to ruining his metabolism with a 500cal diet ...
It'll be a hard awakening - remember this is supposedly his first diet :)

maxwell.inc, Nov 21, 10:07pm
“Does Homeopathic HCG really work for weight loss?
SUMMARY:Homeopathic HCG weight loss is not supported by scientific evidence. The complete absence of scientific support means that no homeopathic researcher has completed a study and published it for public examination. In fact, homeopathic HCG violates the basic principles of homeopathic medicine.

HCG BASICS
Most of the public information on HCG is merely duplicated from a few superficial sources. Almost nothing original or new is available on the most important basic facts about this hormone. It is nearly impossiblefor the non-scientist to find out anything about the real science behind it. This is even truer for homeopathic HCG. Unfortunately, medical professionals who have no scientific background are writing about it, and too many non-medical people are thoughtlessly repeating what doctors are saying.

The first thing to know about HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) is that this hormone is a very complicated protein molecule. This just means that NO synthetic versions are available . Nevertheless, two kinds of HCG products that are on the market right now do not contain the complete native hormone. One of these is Homeopathic HCG and the other is genetically engineered HCG. “

But hey I won’t go on, no one likes to be educated aye. As long as you think your losing weight you will continue to destroy your body, hey good on you, its your body after all, its your brain we’re trying to nourish, but hey, stay malnourished, seems to be the way of the future.

Cuz hey, everyone’s doing it.

uli, Nov 21, 10:17pm
And we will pay for the "repair jobs" later through our taxes ...

kurtis, Nov 22, 1:40am
go back and read you contradicted yourself it wont hurt u to admit it will it

kurtis, Nov 22, 1:44am
i read that... . i read that before... . but instead of yapping and condeming it i actually tried it for myself to see if what they said is true, but it isnt... . . again are you calling everyone who have lost so much weight on this liars... ... all these average joes who have been on it and succeeded i guess you think they being paid to give there testimonials right... ... . not likey

kurtis, Nov 22, 1:47am
this comes from a mainstream source, it doesnt surprise me for a second all the stuff written in this article. they would rather u help big pharma rich by buyin there drugs to lose weight, with all the side effects rather then take a natural product with no side effects... ...

kurtis, Nov 22, 1:48am
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa there you go again. do you have any more copy and pastesto post here from disinformation sites.

maxwell.inc, Nov 22, 2:19am
kurtis your so totally missing the point.

Carry on, your choice, your choice also to remain ignorant to what your REALLY doing to your body.

michelle0011, Nov 22, 4:16am
ewww they use hcg levels in the body to read certain types of cancer. pregnant women create hcg ... yet its a wonder diet hormone I think NOT

kurtis, Nov 22, 5:32am
there are some stupid people on this board who cannot read, i'm using homeopathic hcg, no hormones... how many times can i keep repeating it... ... . .

winnie231, Nov 22, 6:03am
Kurtis, what did you want to achieve when you started this thread? ? ?
You are on a diet which is very controversial & widely questioned in regards to the longterm health&safety of participants world-wide ... & yet appear very defensive to the point of rudeness to anyone who dares question you/the diet here or shares any of the information against hcg.
You are convinced that you are right ... and everyone else is wrong - and dismiss any evidence that doesn't support your beliefs as disinformation ...
So do members of religous or fanatical cults.
We call them brainwashed ...

kurtis, Nov 22, 6:30am
well im not sure it is that controversial, despite all the rheteric on this thread. . its not that im convinced im right its just that iam in a different position then the people complaining in this thread in that iam on the hcg diet right now im not just talking about it and claiming this and claiming that... . and ive heard of no ill effects in the long term safety of hcg... . . but if there is some out there i say check out the source of the information. i personally am extremely skeptical of any information about health related topics including hcg that come from mainstream sources and websites... ...
i mean there are really cool looking official looking websites that say vitamin c is bad for you... . i could go on and on

indigo1, Nov 22, 6:47am
Kurtis, you are folloeing a diet that is relying on anecdotal evidence; no scientific research has been done to give a better indication of the physiological response to the diet. So really you have no idea what is happening physiologically within your body and are just hoping that it is all good. I personally would not be relying on luck; but hey its your body, not mine.

kurtis, Nov 22, 7:39am
the evidence is all over the internet unless u say thousands of people are lying. and i know what is happening to my body im losing fat not muscle. i see it every morning.

nfh1, Nov 22, 8:15am
What happens when you stop? Does it teach you about portion control? Maintenance of your weight loss?

Or does it all just go back on again with another 5 kgs quicker than it came off.

kurtis, Nov 22, 8:36am
ok good now you have asked a valid question, what we are to do when we go off, is stay off sugars and starches for about 3 weeks during this 3 weeks we are are encouraged, to double triple the calories, we can eat alot of different fruit veges then we couldnt eat before, in fact right now im just looking for all the foods iam allowed to eat once the 23 days are up. i think im allowed eggs and cheese to. after about 3 weeks we can slower add sugar to our diet

nfh1, Nov 22, 8:42am
I see - good luck with it.

I could not possibly stick to it - tried lots of 'fad' diets and completely lack willpower and staying power. I have discovered the best way to diet for me is to not diet. Since I gave up dieting I have stopped the dreadful yo-yo weights and my weight has stabilised exactly where I strived to get it when I was dieting! I just wish I had not spent the last 30 years wasting my time!

So with this diet will you keep doing the 23 days after the break until you hit target? ?

kurtis, Nov 22, 9:22am
i really dont think this is a fad diet it first came out in 1959 i really dont think its going anywhere anytime soon. , and if it werent for the hcg drops i would of given up on the diet by now. not sure about your last sentence, but im going off the hcg after 23 days, then on to phase 3 no sugars or starches for another 3 weeks, then i'll slowly start to add sugar to my diet.

nfh1, Nov 22, 9:39am
I think there are lots of 'fad' diets that have been around for years. The 'shake' type diets have been going for decades - different shakes different name.

My last sentence - I was wondering if you do 23 days then have a break and then go back to it another 23 days etc etc until you hit your target?