The hcg diet

Page 1 / 5
kurtis, Nov 19, 4:23am
has anyone lost weight on it

maxwell.inc, Nov 19, 4:29am
What is the hCG Diet?
The hCG weight loss protocol consists of a very low calorie diet (VLCD) accompanied by treatments of hCG, rather oral or injected. The average hCG dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging 1 to 3 pounds per day. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefit of the hCG protocol is its ability to help modify the dieter's relationship with food and eating, resulting in easily maintained, long-term weight loss.

Quick overview:

125 iu of hCG is administered daily (with the exception of menstruation. )

Until 3rd injection the patient eats excessively.

Following the third injection, the 500 calorie diet and personal care product restrictions are applied and continue through 72 hours after the last injection.

For the continuing 3 weeks, all foods are allowed except sugar and starch- this includes sweet fruits.

After the 3 weeks. starches are introduced into the diet in very small quantities and weight is monitored to ensure weight maintenance.

kurtis, Nov 19, 5:16am
im doing the diet right now i absolutely endorse it i have lots of weight, just look at all the great testimonials on youtube and online

ruby19, Nov 19, 5:21am
Wouldn`t anyone lose weight only eating 500cal per day?

arie404, Nov 19, 5:25am
How much weight have you lost and how quickly? is it easy to follow?

kurtis, Nov 19, 5:29am
no without the hcg you would almost be in the hospital, the hcg helps suppress the apetite

kurtis, Nov 19, 5:35am
i have lost 7kgs in about 12-13 days,
i actually lost 1 kg for 3 straight days straight, i wasnt that fat to begin with, depending on how much u wanna lose how fat u are will depend on how much u lose, u also dont excercise on the diet, i had trouble with headaches the first few days, but u are allowed an aspirin for this. now i dont get headaches at all... yes its easy to follow

kurtis, Nov 19, 5:40am
you go on the program for a min 23 days max 42 days
http://hcg-diet. biz/
more info here...
the hcg diet has been rejuvenated largly to kevin trudeaus
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About book

maxwell.inc, Nov 19, 6:35am
doing way more harm to your body than good.

suggest reading up on these sorts of things, your really REALLY messing up your base line metabolism, and it WONT recover from it, you set the bench mark lower and lower every time you use a starvation diet such as this.

your body needs a minimum of 1200 cals every day just to run your basic bodily functions, keep your body temp stable etc things like that... 500cals along with placenta hormones - so very wrong.

kurtis, Nov 19, 6:42am
the diet doesnt do any harm, read up about it yourself beware all the disinformation out there about it though

rupert4, Nov 19, 6:59am
who do you buy your's from? Are you looking at setting up as a wholesaler?

kurtis, Nov 19, 8:00am
i found some on the sella site

arie404, Nov 19, 8:37am
i have about 15 kilos to lose

kurtis, Nov 19, 8:44am
yeah similar to me

arie404, Nov 19, 8:48am
it just sounds to good to be true that i cound lose that much weight in a couple of weeks and still feel ok.

kurtis, Nov 19, 9:25am
you wont lose 14 kilos in 2 weeks, you have to stay on it a max 23 days see the website above, you wouldnt feel ok if you werent taking the hcg

arie404, Nov 20, 3:25am
lol i would just be happy to lose what you have lost! its amazing that you have lost that much and feel ok.

kurtis, Nov 20, 3:44am
95 percent of people on it feel ok, you need to research hcg, obviously if i was just dong the diet without the hcg i would feel awful. i weight myself this morning and lost another 1 lbs

indigo1, Nov 20, 7:40am
"i have lost 7kgs in about 12-13 days"

You do realise very little of this will be fat loss? Alot of it will be from your energy stores in your muscle, and for every unit of energy stored, there are 3 molecules of water bound to it. So energy + water would be a major component. also the fact your body isnt getting enough energy to repair its muscles (they need protein for protein synthesis which repairs muscle) - its using the energy it would normally use to do this process just to survive so you potentilly may be getting muscle loss also.

I have seen personally people who have had arrythmias in their heart caused by rapid weight loss like this; they can cause irreversible defects to the heart valves also.

There are much safer and natural ways to lose weight than exposing yourself to this sort of torture.

kurtis, Nov 20, 8:50am
actually you are dead wrong on the hcg diet you lose fat not muscle.
it would be great if you actually researched the hcg diet before spouting out non truths

kurtis, Nov 20, 8:55am
the hcg diet

* Lose 1kg+ (2. 2 pounds) a day
* Lose fat (not muscle or bone)
* Lose weight from stubborn to shift areas (stomach, hips, thighs etc)

And:
*You don't need to exercise to lose the weight
* You won't look haggard
* Your skin will remain supple
* You won't feel hungry
* You'll relearn what foods work for your body
* You'll reset your hypothalamus so you won't regain the weight you lose

HCG is the ingredient that "mobilises" abnormal/hard to shift fat from problem areas (stomach, hips & thighs, arms) and makes it available for use by the body as fuel. Taken while following the Dr Simeons' diet, users can expect to lose about 1kg (2. 2 pounds) of body fat per day.

uli, Nov 20, 9:22am
So you are losing 7kgs in 2 weeks and don't exercise on a 500cal diet.
Good luck in surviving this!

It would be good if you realize that you are actually losing very little fat, but actual lean muscle - AND that as soon as you stop doing this dangerous regime you will be putting it ALL back on and then some more.

If you'd be serious about losing weight AND keeping it off then you would either do something like weight watchers or a low carb diet and lose 500g to 1 kg a week and do strength building exercises to GROW lean muscle.

However it seems you got sucked into something there that you don't understand. You definitely don't understand the longterm consequences.

As I said above: Good luck!

uli, Nov 20, 9:24am
If you want to measure fat loss then go to a gym and get an assessment. They will tell you if you are losing muscle or fat. LOL

You are just copying stuff from a website without understanding what it is you are copying.

kurtis, Nov 20, 9:30am
is it stupid day here on the trademe boards, read above my previous posts you do not lose bone or muscle on the hcg diet.
you are another one who has knee jerk reactions.

kurtis, Nov 20, 9:32am
really? why dont you start your posts on here by saying i have never heard of the hcg diet. i dont know what hcg does, and i cant be bothered to read up on it.