The hcg diet

Page 4 / 5
kurtis, Nov 23, 1:23am
oh yeah you can take a 6 week break and do another 23 days or you can extend the 23 days to 40 days which im considering now. it looks like i'm going to be a few kilos over what i would like after the 23 days, but if i go all the way to 40 im actually gonna end up way under the weight i wanna be so i have a hard descision to make, and and may not make my final descision till day 23 and see how i feel, the extra food i'm allowed on phase 3, is very tempting... . cheese eggs any type of meat

uli, Nov 23, 8:52am
Normal low carb diet - nothing special really LOL :)

kurtis, Nov 23, 11:10am
it is when u have been eating what i have the last 2 weeks,

bedazzledjewels, Nov 23, 5:34pm
You need your beauty sleep Kurtis.

accroul, Nov 23, 6:39pm
nope, not a low carb diet at all - not unless there's a stage before induction that I missed. The sad truth is that once the starches and sugars (both get converted to glucose) weight will go back on. I know this from experience. So do at least 3 others that have posted in this thread.

kirinesha, Nov 23, 7:04pm
Some people won't be told Accroul. Especially Kurtis.

accroul, Nov 23, 7:14pm
kurtis - how do you 'KNOW' you are losing fat and not muscle? what are you testing with?

kurtis, Nov 24, 1:11am
what are u suggesting i test it with?

it was written in dr simeons pounds and inches he explains how u lose fat and not musce see here http://hcg-diet. biz/dr_simeons_inches_and_pounds, the orig diet came out in 1959 and was widely used in the 50s and 60s. thats the great thing about this hcg, plus i have eyes i can just look in the mirror and see i havent lost muscle.
kevin trudeu bought back the diet in his book and updated it

accroul, Nov 24, 2:47am
ketostix! any lipolysis (fat burning) will show on ketostix. All it takes is a simple urine sample which you dip the stick into and if it changes colour, your body is in fat burning mode. If it stays the same, you're not.

bunny36, Nov 25, 1:58am
KurtisI have purchase some and starting tomorrow. I dont care what others have to say Im ready to try it. Can you please help me and tell me what foods you have been eating and what you have lost and how long its taken you.

kurtis, Nov 25, 4:23am
good on you, all the negative comments coming from people who have never researched or tried it. hi where did you get your hcg, you have your diet sheet right?
the 1st 2 days you eat as much fattty foods as you can this is important so you get by the 1st week without to much hunger pains, i did on the 3rd 4th day but i took an aspirin by the 5th day onwards i have had no headaches, im on about day 17 i have lost about 21. 6 lbs
down from 102. 2 kgs today 92. 4kgs most lose about 1 pound a day, can i ask how much hcg did u buy and the cost? also is it too sensitive to ask your age height and weight?
i was a real novice when i started the diet and ate basically the same foods for the first week, my 2 fruit portions were a mixture of half a punnet of strawberries, apple or grapefruit. 2 salads a day with lettuce cucumber tomato, meat portions were a mixture of lean top side steak, schnizel skinless chicken breast, half a flounder, all which must be weighed 100grams per meal. this second week i have had steamed spinach and trevalley or dory fish in pepper, 2 apples a day. its important to have different protein portions every day, drink 2-3 litres of water per day and drink as much chamomile or green tea as you like i bought some organic chamomile tea on trademe, you can use most herbs to season your meat, all i have had though is black pepper, you can the juice of 1 lemon per day to put on whatever food you want. i have only recently found out you are allowed stevia on the hcg diet a sugar subtitute which has 0 calories 0 carbs i just ordered some off of ebay, i see you can buy some on trademe to, unfortuately my stevia will arrive to late to take while im on the hcg diet but i'm just gonna use it fir everyday use in coffee, cereal etc... http://www.davidwallace.com/2008/10/hcg-diet-calorie-counter
/ you can go to this forum which lists all the calorie counts per all the food you are allowed, you'll get off alot to reading the progress of others currently doing the hcg diet, people talking about each others progress etccc... any questions you can ask on that forum or just ask here, i'll be glad to help... ... good luck to you

kurtis, Nov 25, 4:27am
oh by the way i had tuna today for the first time, pams tuna in brine it was lovely

kurtis, Nov 25, 4:30am
by the way i grilled all my meat on the barbecue

bunny36, Nov 25, 9:24pm
I got my hcg on line cant remember what I paid I think it was about $50. 00 with postage so I decided if it didnt work I havent wasted to much money. Im on day 3 today my eating pattern is up and down as I work different hours and cant always eat when I need to. Im 44 and only need to lost about 12kgs. But Im prepared to give it ago. I to intend to eat 2 salads a day and meat. But dont know what to do about the breakfast as Im not really a cereal fan. Any tips would be really grateful. Good luck on your venue and hope we can keep in touch

kurtis, Nov 26, 1:14am
hi u cant eat cereal anyway, what fruit are u eating, did u go to that website

bunny36, Nov 26, 7:45am
I have to admitt that Ive only had a very quick look at the web site sothats why I not sure on what to have for breakfasts. Ive been eating apples and got some strawberrys but they dont seem it last long. lol. Im more than happy to have meat and salad for my meals I could eat salads all day long. What foods are you eating

kurtis, Nov 26, 8:48am
today tuna in brine, dont u have the diet sheet

indigo1, Nov 26, 8:48am
How can someone seriously consider a "diet" that involves taking injections to lose weight? You don't even know what could be in them if they are bought over the internet. Some people are so naive/stupid

nfh1, Nov 26, 9:17am
weight problems make people do the oddest things though. You try so many different diets and you always think there is a miracle one around the corner.

I could never do this one though I love my food too much and everyone I have ever met who lost weight quickly finds it comes back even quicker.

kurtis, Nov 26, 2:59pm
we arent taking injections dopey, we are taking the homeopathic version, ten drops under the tongue 3 times a day... ...

annie.nz, Nov 27, 3:38am
NOOOOOO! Don't do it - dear god, hormone supplementation? (Human chorionic gonadotrophin)

It's a drug, I'm not sure this is even legal. [Reports thread to Medsafe]

annie.nz, Nov 27, 3:41am
BTW, if there is such a thing as homeopathic hCG then the initials must stand for another compound's name.

Which, of course, won't be there either after dilution to the one-molecule-per-volume-of-Jup-
iter concentration.

kurtis, Nov 27, 7:16am
noones taking hormones

kurtis, Nov 27, 7:17am
ok thanks for that, can you go away now.

uli, Nov 27, 8:05am
Have you rented the space - have you? :)