Cooking fails

Page 2 / 2
buzzy110, Apr 13, 6:18am
That made me laugh. I hope the chooks eggs were super fantastic for the next few days. My DH wasn't flavour of the hour either till I was able to see the funny side. The next day we fell about laughing like hyenas.

samanya, Apr 14, 6:23am
I realised what I had done & I have to say, the thought crossed my mind to scoop it all up & pop it back into the bucket (the chooks weren't that interested in it anyway) & pretend it didn't happen . but being the honest little soul that I am . I couldn't do it!
Mum was a kind mum & I knew that she'd rather I was totally honest.
If I'd been caught lying I would have really been in the s**t . big time!

unknowndisorder, Oct 10, 1:09am
a while ago, I was making some cakes for work, decided I would ice them at night before bed, rather than get up early, (I don't like icing - either eating or making it).

grab the icing sugar out of the cupboard, thinking, Hmm, I thought there was more in here than that, but guess I have just used more than I realised, and topped it up (after having used the last of it).

wow, this icing is looking better than usual, but the consistency isn't right. oh stuff it, bed time, I give up.

Cleaning up I put the icing sugar container in the cupboard next to the, oh, darn, icing sugar. Now it makes sense why it wasn't working, guess I better buy more cornflour.

work did not care they just got my usual icing sugar dusting on the cakes (proper, not the cornflour flavour), and I worked out I still hate doing icing lol