The easiest truffles ever

smchkn, Feb 8, 12:24am
Chocolate truffles

Ingredients:
1/2 cup cooking chocolate
2 cups dried fruits and nuts like raisins, apricots, dates, walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds etc
1 tbsp fruit juice of your choice
Caster sugar, to coat
Method:
Place all the ingredients in a food processor (except caster sugar).

Process till a sticky paste is formed and all the ingredients are mixed throughly and there are no big lumps.

With damp, clean hands, roll into small balls. Roll the truffles in caster sugar.

Arrange all the truffles on a tray lined with baking paper and refridgerate till set.

jag5, Feb 8, 1:44am
Easier still... . 2 packets of tim tams or similar, 1 tub of cream cheese. Crush biks and add cream cheese, roll into balls, cover in melted chocolate, or coconut, or chocolate hail etc etc

I forget the name of the member who first donated this recipe, but thousands use it now.

245sam, Feb 8, 1:56am
- I think, but I stand to be corrected if I'm not right, that the recipe is thanks to TM's melbell. :-))

jag5, Feb 8, 3:41am
You could be right 245sam. It was a long time ago LOL

polly226, Feb 11, 8:59pm
what's the best way to get your toilet clean.

theanimal1, Aug 4, 6:42am
Easy lol

Make sure you have a clear way from the toilet to the front or back door, put detergent in loo, find your cat, as quick as you can put cat in loo, slam lid shut, and sit on lid, flush the loo, count to 3 , move out of the way and raise lid, toilet should be cleaned. lol
These instructions from the family dog lmao