Chocolate Truffles

sherie1, Jan 28, 12:09am
Does anyone no the recipe for the chocolate truffles with the squares of Caramello chocolate in the middle, you can use the same mixture for the oddfellow lollies too i think?? Thanks Sherie:=) ♥

245sam, Jan 28, 12:12am
this one sherie1? - it's from Trademe Cooks.....

"Caramello Truffles
(though I used Banoffie Pie, Lemon Cheesecake and the Chocolate Mudcake one - you can use any flavour) 2 king size bars of Caramello Chocolate 2 packets malt biscuits, crushed 1 tin sweetened condensed milk ½ c loosley packed brown sugar 2 t cocoa 200g butter Place butter, sugar, condensed milk and cocoa in a pan. Melt at a very low heat and not quickly. When melted, add biscuits and mix well. Break chocolate into squares and mould the mix around the squares of chocolate. Dip fingers in cold water to stop getting sticky. Roll in coconut/dip in melted chocolate. Keep in the fridge.
posted by fantalantique":-))

sherie1, Jan 28, 12:15am
Yum that sounds very very good, and easy (i like easy) thanks heaps for that:=) ♥

sherie1, Jan 28, 1:35am
Ive got a feeling the ones we used to make only had icing sugar and melted choc not sure if there was anything else in them or how much of each thing...any help be appreicated:=) ♥♥

sherie1, Jan 28, 5:39am
BUMP.....really really wanting this recipe plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:=) ♥♥

nik12, Mar 5, 2:59pm
Have you got the edmonds cook book? The chocolate truffle's in there are just chocolate, icing sugar and butter.