Toffee Pop Truffles

shellz213, Mar 30, 5:53am
Has anyone got the recipe for these .... I know bikkies and cream cheese but actual quantities??Thanks heaps in advance.

nik12, Mar 30, 6:20am
Officially I think it was one packet to a 250g cream cheese?
I haven't done the toffee pop ones, but mint slice and tim tam, I use two packets of choc biscuits and half a packet superwine type biscuits.With a 250gm cream cheese.

nanasee1, Mar 30, 7:08am
I do 2 packets of biscuits with 250g cream cheese (original not light).

bluecalico, Mar 30, 7:11am
They freeze well and are better made the day before, to let the flavours come together. I love them directly from the freezer.....mmmmm.Roll them in coconut too....I always do.I make same recipe as nanasee....and roll mine in coconut.

chrisynz, Mar 30, 9:40am
2 pkts of oreos is very nice too-

robbo777, Mar 31, 4:15am
I got my recipe from a workmate and it has almost no cream cheese in it.
Packet of toffee pops, 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, cadbury flake.
Whiz up the flake and put aside.
Whiz up the toffee pops and the cream cheese. Roll into balls and coat with the flake.
I've never tasted anyone elses so don't know what the ones with lots of cream cheese taste like. I imagine they would be more 'truffley' texture while this recipe is more 'chewy' textured as has more toffee than cream cheese.
Agree with the others that need to be made at least the day before to get the flavour and texture right.

I guess this is the kind of recipe you muck around with until you find the ratio of toffee pops to cream cheese that you like the best.