Tim Tam or biscuit truffles recipe needed

grumpycow, Jun 4, 6:40am
Over xmas someone posted an awesome recipe for crushed timtams or choc biscuits with icing sugar and cant remember if it was condensed milk or melted butter added. You rolled them and set it fridge before dipping in chocolate. Does anyone have the recipe please :)

cap, Jun 4, 6:56am
There is the one where you crush 2 packets of Tim Tams or Mint Slices and add a packet of cream cheese. That's the only one I know of and I have tried it and didn't like it - no-one else liked it either.

nik12, Jun 4, 7:20am
I do the biscuits and cream cheese and love it!
I do two packets of biscuits to a pot of cream cheese. . then dip them in chocolate for good luck :-)
I do mint slice with dark chocolate, and tim tams with milk chocolate.

245sam, Jun 4, 8:14am
grumpycow, is this the recipe?

"Its soooooo easy I can remember the recipe off by heart

1 packet of choc thin biscuits
1/2 tin of condensed milk
1Tsp cocoa
1Tsp icing sugar
1tsp essence (whatever flavour you like)

Whizz up the biscuits and icing sugar and cocoa in a food processor, blender, magic bullet etc.
Add the condensed milk and essence and mix thoroughly.

I then put the mixture in the freezer for a bit otherwise its a bit gooey.
Then I roll it into balls and put it back in the freezer.
Then I melt some choc bits in the microwave, and roll the balls around in the choc.

Finished!
They really are soooo good! ! !
Quote nomorerefusals (16 )12:01 pm, Wed 2 Dec"

This recipe found by doing a search here on this Trademe MB using 'truffles' as the Keyword and 'Anytime' as the Date posted.

:-))

grumpycow, Jul 10, 11:41pm
Thanks 245 yes thats the one, I could kind of remember it but not fully. I made heaps for work and as gifts at xmas and everyone loved them. Someone asked me for the recipe again and I couldnt find it lol just because I needed it. I havent tried the cream cheese ones I think I would prefer these to those.