Nadia or Chelsea, which book is best?

dons14, Dec 9, 6:37am
Hi. I have a book voucher to use and would like to buy a cook book. I'm a fan of both Nadia Lim and Chelsea Winters so I'm looking for recommendations please. Which book would be best for a busy mum and average/ok cook to buy?

dolphin19, Dec 9, 6:46am
Either book.
I only have 2 of Chelsea's books and will get the 3rd then I'll be getting Nadia's books.

awoftam, Dec 9, 6:47am
Hells bells - that's another 'how long is a piece of string'? question. Why don't you go into a book store, have a flip through both and then decide. After all, unless it is a voucher you can use online you need to go into a store anyway.

Both great cooks IMO - Chelsea more traditional and great for a beginner, Nadia has simple recipes but a bit more 'modern' using a wider variety of flavours.

Tell us what you decided upon! I love getting new cook books. can pour over them for hours in the evening.

rugbyref, Dec 9, 7:53pm
Nadia has more healthy type recipes . I surpose it depends what you like to eat.

wendalls, Dec 10, 7:20am
If your kids are fussy go Chelsea. The Nadia book I have doesn't have many desserts or baking. Yes look through and see what appeals.

rainrain1, Dec 10, 7:21am
Love Chelsea better

uli, Dec 10, 8:24am
Definitely Nadia - haven't found any chelsea recipe worth trying yet.

uli, Apr 28, 3:07am
Desserts and baking . the bane of our lives aye wendalls?