Who was looking for easy quick gravy?

Page 2 / 2
buzzy110, Jul 27, 9:47pm
This is a year old thread. What are you on about? Any sniping occurred last year. Why do you chose to make these thinly disguised personal remarks all the time? The thread is about quick gravy not about other posters.

vmax2, Jul 27, 9:51pm
So if you always had on hand bone broth (in fridge or freezer) then gravy would always be quick and easy.

kay141, Jul 27, 9:57pm
I know it is a year old and the sniping at the time was what I commented on, but it seems the sniping never stops. Same old, same old whenever I post.

samanya, Jul 27, 11:50pm
& me

willy911, Jul 28, 3:49am
I do it this way, in a jug, mix 2 oxo cubes 2 tbl flour and a 2 cups of water whisk then pour into your roasting dish and stir till thick, best of both worlds, you can halve it or double it whatever you want

jia5, Jul 28, 5:25am
I'm sorry but this is hilarious! Why on earth would 'someone' resurrect a year old thread of less than charitable comments?

samanya, Jul 28, 5:52am
Been happening a bit lately & like you . I wonder why?
Weird behaviour.

samanya, Jul 28, 6:20am
Who's following who? I don't know what you mean there.
I don't wonder when bev00 does it . she is quite explicit about her reasons . in case you've not noticed, bev00 does it to save valuable threads/recipes, that's appreciated, isn't it.

uli, Jul 28, 6:29am
Ah - maybe re-read your post 37 above and think what you might have meant by it. Then just let it be.

If one poster here can bump all she likes (and even hezwez commented on it in one the threads I have listed above) and others should not - in YOUR opinion - then something is wrong on this board don't you think?

So give up the snide comments please. There is nothing "weird" about bumping up old threads. Just re-read your posts and think about them before hitting the "post message" button - it helps to avoid unpleasantness here.

samanya, Jul 28, 7:34am
hits *ignore* button.

samanya, Jul 28, 7:35am
#37 . cap fit?

unknowndisorder, Jul 28, 8:00am
I like reading threads that Bev and others bump, as some of them can be interesting, and a year later, whilst no further discussion has taken place, can get a new discussion happening. even those that have no replies originally that get bumped, some lead to good discussions. (Totally irrelevant for the OP by then, at a guess, but can be fun).

Other threads being bumped at the moment, are obviously ones that someone wanted to reply to, but couldn't, and now can.

I think it a shame that being banned wipes out all messages, but also think it better in some circumstances. it would be good if the recipes and relevant posts were left behind, but way too hard to implement.

As to gravy, can't make it to save myself, but it doesn't matter as DH doesn't like it anyway (phew) lol ;)

samanya, Jul 28, 8:11am
Some threads are worth bumping to save them such as bev00 does & others that are bumped, simply for ability the to reply (if that's the case). why bother?
. hmmm, can't we all move on after a whole year ,some obviously can't & that 's rather pathetic & sad.
I suppose one should be charitable & feel for them, if that's all they've got to amuse themselves.

karrie3, Jul 29, 8:09am
Didn't mean to resurrect that old thread and all the hassles, I just saw the tubes in Countdown and wondered if they'd be suitable
Niffer, I hope you have found something which helps your husband :-)

niffer13, Jul 29, 10:59pm
Yes thanks all sorted now. Pleased you remembered & posted the info.

samanya, Jul 29, 11:46pm
No worries, most of us were trying to help too & it was thoughtful of you to remember.

buzzy110, Feb 7, 12:49am
I agree. Snappy as well.