What food do you loath?

Page 1 / 2
westward1, Jun 14, 4:27am
Raw oysters for me, and deep fried grasshoppers, yuk!

kaddiew, Jun 14, 4:33am
At the top of my list would have to be leeks **shudder**. A childhood memory of sitting alone at the table hours after everyone else had finished eating, gagging on slimy, cold congealed leeks in white sauce.

sarahb5, Jun 14, 4:36am
Walnuts and pecans, tinned salmon, macaroni cheese and hot ham. Never had deep fried grasshoppers but have had fresh oysters - wouldn't choose to eat them again but don't loathe them

kaddiew, Jun 14, 4:37am
And shellfish, mushrooms, capsicums.

gpg58, Jun 14, 4:40am
swede, lambs fry, skate, veal, tripe and leeks

ridgeline, Jun 14, 5:25am
Tripe, tapioca pudding, fish head soup are the things I would never go back to having tried them when growing up

buzzy110, Jun 14, 5:29am
Tea - eeewww

dreamers, Jun 14, 5:36am
Cauliflower and corned beef and I know this is not food but hate Lindaur.

kindajojo, Jun 14, 5:41am
Broad beans and Brussel sprouts.

davidt4, Jun 14, 5:42am
Meyer lemons, black tea, tripe, billy goat.

eastie3, Jun 14, 5:45am
Fennel,ugh.
Walnuts,prawns and duck.

garryb, Jun 14, 5:46am
Boiled, mashed carrots and parsnips. They are fine separately but together they bring back memories of horror meals at home from the 70s. Makes me gag at the thought of it.

samanya, Jun 14, 5:49am
Snap . same here.
A lot of veges that I hated as a child, I now love . all to to with the way they were cooked, compared to now?
I can't think of anything I really loath . couldn't handle baby octopus whilst in China, but it was probably nothing to do with the taste, just the thought/look.
I haven't had tripe for years but would give it a go (if I had to).

awoftam, Jun 14, 6:34am
Kidneys. Taste like what they do - filter pee.

glenn-ellyn, Jun 14, 6:37am
Tripe, red meat. Love pork but it hates me :-(. Sugar

awoftam, Jun 14, 6:40am
Pork is a red meat?

sarahb5, Jun 14, 7:11am
A few of the foods mentioned I've never even tried so I don't know if I loathe them - don't like tripe though *bleurk*

aj.2., Jun 14, 7:25am
Cooked Cabbage is the only food that I can not eat.
I love trying different foods
I eat with my taste buds , not my mind.

fishplants, Jun 14, 8:00am
One of those days i need to cook "billy" goat and invite you :)

sla11, Jun 14, 8:05am
I can't eat Venison - think about Bambi! Cook for other half begrudgingly but can't get it to my mouth. Not that fond of red meat.

rainrain1, Jun 14, 12:30pm
Almonds, kale, raw oysters (but I'm trying with oysters) game meat I'm not fond of, except for the best cuts, ie backstraps. I would really like to try goat. Wouldn't try kina unless I was 3 pints full.

hakatere1, Jun 14, 4:35pm
Week old kina.

lythande1, Jun 14, 7:22pm
when have you tasted pee?

twindizzy, Jun 14, 9:05pm
olives and capers.

ruby2shoes, Jun 14, 9:24pm
haven't eaten red meat in 25 years. Am allergic to tree tomatoes. Don't really like raw apples. Banana cake. Whitebait - their little faces were looking at me! Never had kina or paua cos they just look horrid.