Market stall food

Page 2 / 2
aglarana, Nov 23, 6:59am
Oh wow! It's like you've had an entire conversation with yourself and only yourself. Do you actually read what you post? Or what you reply too?
This just confirms that you've decided to target me for some reason.
Totally bizarre.

samanya, Nov 23, 9:53pm
Has been known to happen.

karrie3, Nov 24, 3:06am
Waihi's an hour's drive from Hamilton and we have a market in the Town Hall and along the Main Street every 3rd Saturday. Stall price is $10 inside the hall or outside, which includes a large table and 2 chairs. You do not need to use a commercial kitchen as long as you're not cooking meat. Cakes, slices, pies, biscuits, candy etc are fine
The market committee is always looking for more stall holders, especially those who make and sell food! It's popular, sells well and attracts punters.
The market is run by the Waihi Lions, call 07 863 7292 to book or for more info
You may find that smaller centres are not as strict on rules around food. Ngatea, Katikati also hold monthly markets, and Thames runs a popular one every Saturday morning

karrie3, Nov 24, 3:22am
If you're wanting to use your local market, you'll need to first talk to the market organiser. He/she will know the Council regulations around cooking, using a commercial kitchen etc and it'll be easier than going to the Council direct. If anything goes wrong, it's the market organiser in the gun, not individual stall holders - there will be a collective agreement covering the whole market.
If the local market doesn't work out and you have transport, consider travelling to a nearby market as above, or places like Te Awamutu, Raglan etc if they have one
Good luck!

buzzy110, Nov 24, 4:37am
I beg to differ. Your diabtribe against me was rather uncalled for. I asked the questions in the other threads for a reason, not just to get at you.

uli, Jun 5, 11:13am
After all those posts have you found anything out that works for you?