? cooking snapper?

justiyah, Jan 28, 2:52am
Can i crumb snapper then bake it or is it better to pan fry please!

beaker59, Jan 28, 3:54am
Yes and yes though the second yes is personal opinion some prefer it baked crumbed. If I do bake with crumbs then you should add more in the way of added flavourings.

kuaka, Jan 28, 4:01am
It's personal choice of course, but I don't think you can beat fresh snapper deep fried in beer batter OR coated with egg and breadcrumbs and gently fried in butter.

rainrain1, Jan 28, 4:32am
Had a piece of filleted sole, crumbed and deep fried for lunch recently,it was so darn good.Do the same with your snapper I say.
For a change mind.:-)

joker13, Jan 29, 3:18am
Definately pan fry, has a gorgeous firm texture and will turn easily in a well oiled pan.

sultana0, Jan 29, 8:37am
just drop off at my place and I'll let you know what the differing tastes are

firob, Jan 29, 10:08am
Do what Kuaka says & we will all be around.

tiogapass1, Jan 29, 8:01pm
For crumbed fish with out the fat content.lay boned and skinned fillets in a baking dish.make a mixture of fresh bread crumbs, herbs, lemon juice and zest and some parmesan.mixture should not be wet, just crumbly and combined.spread over fish and bake till crispy and fish cooked.

kuaka, Jan 29, 8:15pm
If you're that worried about the fat content you can dip the fish in lighten beaten egg white rather than the whole egg before coating in bread crumbs, but I don't like putting herbs and/or spices with snapper, I like to taste the delicate flavour of the fish and as we don't have it too often, I don't worry about the fat content, and just enjoy it.Which reminds me, we are well overdue to go fishing.

kuaka, Jan 29, 10:17pm
and of course, that should have said "lightly beaten egg white"

kevindnz1, Feb 4, 9:44am
Try seasoning and wrapping in tinfoil and bake in own jiuce,

Best ever,

guest, Apr 2, 12:18pm
symptoms of low vitiam d Thank you for the good wrtueip. It in reality was once a enjoyment account it. Glance complicated to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?