Perfect pavlova fantastic

sunnyflower, Dec 26, 11:33pm
did this for xmas came out perfectly white crisp and marshmallow in the middle and all you do is beat everything, I did it in my kenwood mixer with the whisk, omg perfect, for all you guys who worry about pavs give this a go its no fail

6 egg whites
1 3/4 cups caster sugar
1 teaspoon malt vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons cornflour
1 tablespoon boiling water

Yield: 8
Method
Preheat oven to 100 C. Place all ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat for 15 minutes until smooth, glossy and when you rub a little mixture between your thumb and index finger you cannot feel grains of sugar. Draw a 24 cm circle on a sheet of baking paper - easiest to draw round the edge of a cake pan.Place the baking paper on an oven tray and pile the mixture into the circle, smoothing edges.Bake for 1 1/2 hours and then turn off the oven and allow to sit in the oven with the door closed for at least another hour or until the oven is cold.

molly37, Dec 27, 1:49am
thanks. Got a new kenwood cake mixer last year for xmas and have never made a pav. So going to make your one.

supercook, Dec 27, 8:16pm
I have used this recipe it is super good ! But my oven I had to cook it abit hotter. I also make mini pav's they turn out fantastic.

sunnyflower, Dec 27, 9:54pm
O thats good just thought seeing as I saw so many people asking about pavs on here I would post it