Can you heat up chicken brought from the deli?

Page 2 / 2
mistyblue30, Dec 15, 2:30am
And your telling us why, Who cares if people make mistakes, if ya dont like dont read it

uli, Dec 15, 4:05am
Well if that is the case - you are very welcome to that devaluation accroul.
I hope it helps!

uli, Dec 15, 4:06am
Which means most of these boards LOL :)

maynard9, Dec 15, 8:46pm
Man o man - talk about hijacking a thread - for Pete's sake guys - the poor poster just wanted to know about the safety issues with chicken.

Where is your Christmas spirit.

wishbone66, Dec 15, 11:00pm
for goodness sake, there are plenty of other things to be concerned about - a friendly question to be answered by other FRIENDLY readers.I agree lawman1 - +100

aasha, Dec 19, 11:04am
Back to the original question, I happily reheat chicken and have never had a problem with it.I learnt to do this from my grandmother who at 97 was still preparing what my children referred to as" granma's glow in the dark chicken".Supermarket precooked chicken that was eaten partially on the day she bought it. Then put in the fridge until the next day when she sat it in the 'safe'(cupboard that had fresh air coming into it from outsidefor those too young to know) until it came back to room temp, heated it in the oven - ate some more and put it back in the fridge only to repeat the process until it was all gone.Never gave her food poisoning although I expected it to on a weekly basis.

dragonzflame, Dec 19, 11:15pm
In German at high school, we made a case for introducing 'brang' into English. 'Bring', 'brang', 'brought'. Sadly, every time I've used it, I've been looked at funny.