What do you prefer? Top chef, masterchef or MKR?

Page 2 / 2
jaygee1962, Oct 7, 4:41am
I like UK and Aussie Masterchef, and the UK Masterchef Professionals series.Used to love My Restaurant Rules too.

mazzy1, Oct 7, 4:49am
*chants MKR! MKR! MKR!* Love this show! You learn a heap about cooking, worry and sweat with the underdogs, get to booooooooooo the baddies, feast your eyes upon the gorgeous Manu - that's not a bad score for reality TV in my book!

esther-anne, Oct 7, 6:22am
Lordy lordy mwoods-I so agree with you (for once)-and the food is comic too!

By the way - the others are not intended to be comedic but often are.

Having said all that I love MKR - Masterchef 2nd - have not watched any of the others!

katje, Oct 29, 4:23am
Im recently rewatching Top chef 4 and 5 on dvd man it makes you hungry watching that stuff

vintagekitty, Oct 29, 5:20am
None, over cooking shows. I just dont have the time or inclination to watch a series all the way through.

nfh1, Oct 29, 5:26am
Love the UK and Oz Masterchef programmes - don't like the NZ Masterchef.Is Top Chef where they all swear and shout with Gordon Ramsay!If so - don't like that and never seen MKR.Also love River Cottage.

katje, Oct 29, 5:39am
No I dont know what Gordon ramsesy show is but I cant stand the man. Top chef is american and I think apart from Gordon Ramsey was one of the first cooking shows. I first saw season 5 on tv here about 3-4 years ago. Never got into the others.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 29, 6:03am
Gordon Ramsay's is US Masterchef. Interesting that they have a blind person cooking there.

sandra25, Oct 29, 7:39am
I have been watching US Masterchef - purely because I am intrigued by the blind woman. Otherwise, I got hooked on MKR last season, because of the kiwi couple, and I like Come Dine With Me.

buyerholics, Oct 29, 11:44pm
MKR, Iron Chef, Masterchef, Top Chef in that order. Love me a good cookin' show : )
Favourable mentions go to Rick Stein, Nigella and Jamie Oliver. Annabel makes yummy food but her voice is soooo irritating.