Bolar Roast

rob1515, Aug 6, 9:49pm
good way to cook one please

harrislucinda, Aug 6, 9:53pm
ifnocrockpot
in amedtempovenwith tinvoiltokeepmoisturein

valentino, Aug 6, 11:05pm
Hmmm, Pak n Save had a big special last week.

Try this if Slow cooking.

Mix together 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons Wholegrain Mustard and season with salt and Black Pepper.

Now cut some medium depth slashes in the meat, put this mixture into the cuts and tie with cooton string.

Smear remaining mixture all over the meat then into the slow cooker and refrigerate for about an hour to infuse flavours further. When ready to serve, take meat out to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving and serving, drain all juices into a small saucepan and a flour mix (usually about 1 to 2 tablesppons flour mix into a runny mixture with water) and heat until just starting to simmer, makes a great gravy and easy to pour over whatever.

valentino, Aug 6, 11:48pm
Got interupted and had to go somewhere, just noticed some errors in typing mainly order of things like refrigerate before going into the slow cooker, gravy to be constantly stirred whilst on the heat, cooton is cotton. Hopes this all makes sense.

It is very nice especially when that rub-marinade in in the juices and reclaimed via a gravy.

Cheers.

guest, Jan 11, 8:54am
Walking in the preensce of giants here. Cool thinking all around!

guest, Jan 13, 1:50pm
Hi, I enjoyed reindag your latest entires. Loved the pictures and impressed by what you are doing. Could not find the place to sign up for receiving updates when you post. Thanks.Pat

guest, Jan 14, 10:00am
I canceled my Facebook acoucnt the other day and you should too. Goldman Sachs IS BIG BROTHER. They are WAY to powerful to have access to Facebook and all our personal information. This is a very scary situation.Click here to learn how to permanently delete your Facebook acoucnt.groovypost(dot)com/howto/security/permanently-delete-your-facebook-profile-acoucnt/