Easy sausage slow cooker

theboss17, Jul 2, 2:47am
cooker meals for one adult male an two teeagers

mazzy1, Jul 2, 2:56am
i found this one and tried it ages ago.
Sausages and Beer
Oil spray, 600gms Sausages, 1 lg onion finely chooped, 2 med. carrots diced 1cm, 2 cloves garlic crushed, 1/4 C tomato paste (if no paste I use tomato sauce lol), 1 can beer 330ml,3/4tsp dried chilli flakes (optional) 1 1/2C peas thaw if frozen, 1/4C chopped parsley.
pre-heat cooker for 20 mins. Heat a frypan to med -high heat spray with oil & cook sausages until golden brown. Remove from pan & slice each saus. into 4 pieces. Place in cooker. Reduce the frypan heat to med., add onion, carrot & garlic & saute for 5 or 6 mins or until the onion is softened. Add the tomato paste, beer and chilli to the frypan, mix well and bring to the boil. Tip contents of the frypan into the cooker, stir, cover with lid and cook to times set below.(I'll add these at the end). 30 mins prior to seving, add peas, stir to combine, cover with lid & contiue cooking for the final 30 mins. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot over creamy mashed potatoes. Crockpot Low 5-6hrs HIgh 3-4hrs Slowcooker Low 4 1/2 - 5 1/2hrs High 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hrs

raine8, Jul 2, 3:41am
i use this one6 0r more sausages cover with water add onion pumpkin peas any other veges you want teaspoon salt pepper and couple teaspoons curry powder cook on high for 4to 5hrs or low 6to 7hrs and thicken with flour or cornflour before serving with mashed potatoes, sometimes add sultanas and more curry powder if you like it hotter.my kids used to love this