Scone recipe with Lemonade?

rachael-leigh, Apr 10, 8:42am
x1
Could someone please give me the recipe for scones that are made with a can of Lemonade. Much appreciated thanks

hezwez, Apr 10, 9:20am
x3
These I seem to recall are Jo Seagar's scones.
4 Cups Self raising Flour
1 Can Lemonade
1 bottle Cream
1/2 tsp salt
Pre Heat Oven to 220C
Sift flour and salt. Add cream and lemonade. Gently fold in with knife. Pat out as in scone dough, Cut into squares and bake for 15 mins approx. Can add dried fruit etc if required.

vintagekitty, Apr 10, 9:22am
x3
here's one

4 cups self-raising flour
300 ml cream (1 small bottle of cream)
1/4 cup White Sugar
1 can lemonade
1/2 tsp salt

Method

Preheat oven to 220ºC. Cover an oven tray with a sheet of baking paper or spray well with non stick baking spray.

Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a smooth dough. Tip out onto a well floured bench and cut into squares.

Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes until starting to turn golden.

Great with clotted cream and jam!

guest, May 25, 4:17am
These were good, it was just a bit well gooey as you would say

guest, Jan 11, 9:47am
Never seen a beettr post! ICOCBW

guest, Jan 13, 1:49pm
Have just spent the morning mainkg your Grapefruit Mamalade. I didn't soak it overnight just went ahead and started boiling it. added a lot of ginger and also the whisky. It has all worked well and now have ten jars of Grapefuit, ginger and whisky marmalade.what I couldn't understand was how all other recipes either include lemons or citric acid to add pectin and was thinking of adding some but went ahead and followed the recipe exactly and am excited and pleased with the result. I can confirm it has set amazingly well and needs neither of the normal additions. thanks for sharing.

guest, Jan 14, 9:59am
Hi! I have just started bgongilg mainly about garden and backyard in northeast Florida and I would like to use your recipe for grapefruit marmalade and blog about it. But I would like to have your permission and refer to your blog. I usually put the jars in the dishwasher for sterilization and use wax to seal as I fill them up with jams. I still have so much grapefruit even after giving away basket after basket to a senior citizen's group. Thanks. Margareta