Cooking Pots With 3 divides

kabre, Mar 15, 6:36am
Just wondering if you can buy a stainless steel pot with 3 divides or 2
I know there were aluminium ones available years ago. Any suggestions for cooking on one hob.

cookessentials, Mar 15, 7:25am
Gosh, cant say I have seen those in a very long time. You used to be able to get enamel ones as well. I have not seen stainless steel ones.

kabre, Mar 15, 7:41am
thanks cookessentials yes i remember the enamel ones too. just hoping there is something simalar ouy there

lilyfield, Mar 15, 7:51am
cook in the pot plastic bags

245sam, Mar 15, 7:51am
kabre, I remember the triangular aluminium saucepans that all three of would fit on one hob/element.
I have a saucepan with a steamer and by coincidence we were given (for a wedding gift, many years ago) a small roasting dish that fits on top of the saucepan and/or steamer - I have been known to have root vegetables and/or potatoes simmering in the saucepan, greens steaming in the steamer and fish steaming in the small roasting dish on top so basically the whole meal cooked on one element.

Hope that helps.:-))

deus701, Mar 15, 8:56am
I have seen those. in chinese steamboat/hotpot places where one is normal clear broth, the other is spicy soup.for you to boil your seafood/meat whatever

russellw, Mar 15, 9:01am
Camping store!

245sam, Mar 15, 9:12am
I suggest then that kabre has a look around an Asian supermarket/store/warehouse - is there one way down there in the deep south, kabre!

Good luck - I hope you can find one.:-))

kabre, Mar 15, 7:46pm
Thank you for your helpful info we do not have an asian supermarket in the deep south maybe I could google, what would they be called. 245sam that sounds amazing.

cgvl, Mar 15, 9:08pm
do a search for them on T/me. I have a set I got off here, which included the baskets and I use them for camping. They are aluminium and are called triangular pots.
found this one # 456864904

jills3, Mar 15, 9:19pm

grunter39, Mar 15, 9:50pm
I was given a set of these with the original handles and I still use them for our family of three, perfect to use and a money saver when it comes to electricity.These are the ones we have:457993056

gasman64, Mar 16, 1:13pm
I have one but it is an old pressure cooker with the 3 seperate shaped inserts. maybe you may have to look at one of those.

nauru, Mar 17, 5:43am
I use the ones from my PC in an ordinary pot too.I found my spare set in an Op for a couple of dollars, worth a look.