Bacon and Egg Pie

Page 2 / 2
karlymouse, Mar 23, 11:40pm
Definitely only bacon and eggs . anything else is quiche, bacon and egg and vegetable pie etc.I totally dislike frozen mixed vegetables being added

kinna54, Mar 24, 12:06am
Most store bought Bacon & Egg pie are generally Ham & Eggs pies because shredded ham is cheaper and already pre-cooked making processing quicker, easier and cost effective.

rainrain1, Mar 24, 12:20am
Annabel Langbein's recipe gets all the compliments from the shearing gang, they love it, and I wouldn't make any other now

aktow, Mar 24, 8:10am
40 years agomy family went up to my grandparents farm and for lunch they made bacon and egg pie with peas,, i took one bite and then threw it in the bin. bloody peas are disgusting,, its almost as bad as chinese takeaways using peas and corn in fried rice,,

elliehen, Mar 24, 10:41am
Threw it in the bin!And your grandparents made it!Did your parents put you in the naughty corner!

They should have.

propagator, Mar 25, 1:18am
Love it!

aktow, Mar 25, 3:26am
no my mum would of thought that was better than throwing it at her,,, when i was two i used to throw my food at my mum if i did not like it,
my grandparent were very quiet people,, my grandma would of laughed and got something else for me,,

aktow, Mar 25, 3:29am
come on skipper42 you eat quiche,, you are a Avid collector and repairer of pressure lanterns and lampsand that sounds real gay so i bet you eat quiche regularly.