Slow cooker sausages recipes

shelbee1, May 3, 1:25am
Looking for something different other than tomato and onion ones

maxville, May 3, 1:40am
this is out of the maggi crockpot book (sausages) and is yum. Curried Sausages:Canola Spray or 2 tsp oil, extra canola spray or 2 tsp oil to brown,
6-8 lean pork sausages
1 packet maggi cook in the pot MILD CURRY SAUSAGES recipe mix
400g can chopped tomatoes
1 onion, sliced
300g can chickpeas, drain
1 carrot, chopped
2 sticks celery, chopped
130g baby spinich leaves
Lightly spray the bowl of the slow cooker with oil. Set the cooker to LOW. Heat the EXTRA oil in a large frying pan and brown the sausages (unless they are pre-cooked). Combine recipe mix with chopped tomatoes. Add to the slow cooker bowl with sausages & ramaining ingredients except Spinach. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours. Stir spinach through. Serve with rice.

banana24, Sep 28, 9:06pm
mm trying this one tonight.

jns, Sep 29, 8:15am
x1
Try this one, it's so easy and tasts really good.I think it's an alison holst one.

1 large onion, chopped
1 Tbs oil
500g Pork Sausages
1 can (410g) diced peaches in syrup
1 Tbs Soy Sauce

Coat the inside of the slow cooker with oil spray (stops thinks sticking and makes easier to clean).
Heat oil in a frypan, fry onion until soft, add to slow cooker.Brown sausages in same pan.Add to slow cooker.Drain Peaches, add Peaches and 1/4c of the peach syrup and Soy Sauce to the slow cooker.Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
At the end if syrup is dryish add more of the peach syrup.
When I made it I actually had to thicken the liquid with a bit of cornflour as it was quite runny.Serve with Rice & Veges.

jns, Sep 29, 8:16am
Another favourite in our house is Devilled Sausages, just use the Maggi Cook in the Pot mix.I use Pork Sausages as they go well with the Apple.