Island bay butcher Toulouse sausages wheatfree?

gadgetman, May 1, 6:07am
My mate is offering me a stew which has Island Bay Butcher Toulouse Sausages in it. Is there any wheat in the ingredients? I need to know ASAP as I would like to eat but beinv wheat intolerant I am not sure if I can?

cookessentials, May 1, 6:21am
I have had them before, but I cant tell you if they are gluten free. Had you asked this morning, I could have checked for you at Moore Wilson. If you can wait till tomorrow to eat them, you can check with them on (04) 383-7066

gadgetman, May 1, 6:43am
I did not say gluten free! I am just wheat free which means no wheat. Sorry to spell it to you but I like to eat my rye, barley, oats and spelt if I may. Unfortunately they put wheat into rye bread. So I am going to eat it now and suffer later if there is wheat in it?
I had a look of a recipe for Toulouse sausages and there was no wheat.

cookessentials, May 1, 7:47am
Sorry, I mis-read it...shame you were so rude.

gadgetman, May 1, 8:18am
Was I rude? Sorry if I was but every time I say I am wheat free people turn that into gluten free! Why?
So I tried to clarify myself by telling that I can eat barley, oats, spelt and rye. All these grains have gluten in them and do not cause me problems like wheat does.
By the way I had the soup and I feel OK still. By now I should have some stomach pain if there was wheat. I might call that number tomorrow as I need to find a place to find those sausages.

gadgetman, May 1, 9:58pm
I checked with Island Bay Butcher and there was no wheat on the sausage. I should have known that by looking at the price of them as there was no list of ingredients on the label.

gadgetman, May 2, 6:07am
My mate is offering me a stew which has Island Bay Butcher Toulouse Sausages in it. Is there any wheat in the ingredients! I need to know ASAP as I would like to eat but beinv wheat intolerant I am not sure if I can!

gadgetman, May 2, 6:43am
I did not say gluten free! I am just wheat free which means no wheat. Sorry to spell it to you but I like to eat my rye, barley, oats and spelt if I may. Unfortunately they put wheat into rye bread. So I am going to eat it now and suffer later if there is wheat in it!
I had a look of a recipe for Toulouse sausages and there was no wheat.

cookessentials, May 2, 7:47am
Sorry, I mis-read it.shame you were so rude.

gadgetman, May 2, 8:18am
Was I rude! Sorry if I was but every time I say I am wheat free people turn that into gluten free! Why!
So I tried to clarify myself by telling that I can eat barley, oats, spelt and rye. All these grains have gluten in them and do not cause me problems like wheat does.
By the way I had the soup and I feel OK still. By now I should have some stomach pain if there was wheat. I might call that number tomorrow as I need to find a place to find those sausages.