Plum sauce recipe please

godstone, Apr 20, 10:53pm
Any one out there got a nice plum sauce recipe got small box omega plums want tomake some yummy sauce

theanimal1, Apr 21, 12:52am
only one i have .

Savoury Plum Sauce

8 fresh plums, coarsely chopped 1 & 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce 2 tablespoons cornstarch 2 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger 1 clove garlic, minced In a blender or food processor, whirl plums until blended. In 1-quart microwave-safe glass measuring cup, combine all ingredients. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 8minutes, stirring every 3 minutes until thick and clear. Keep in the fridge for several days, or freeze to store. Use as a marinade for pork or other lean meats, or serve as a sauce with meats.

guest, Mar 21, 9:07am
Thanks for the idea. These look amazing!Here in So Cal, salty, dried plums are popalur. I was thinking of trying a sweet salty popsicle based on your recipe. Getting the good plums are the challenge!

guest, Mar 22, 6:00am
I could also offer you some recipes, given my own etrffos with all the plums. I have made marmelade with plums and ginger and with cinammon and cardemom, but also jam, chutney and stewed fruits. I would probably recommend the spicey marmelade or chutney. Love your blog by the way, read every entry.

guest, Mar 24, 2:17am
Ah, Wendela I am glad that you read every entry.:)I will def think about doing a chutney with them. Its funny how such a ltlite tree can bare so much fruit!