Bad News For Vanilla Bean Lovers

Page 3 / 4
norse_westie, Apr 7, 5:06am
That's rich from the person who wished cancer on me because I drink soy. Really rich.

buzzy110, Apr 7, 5:18am
Completely off the wall statement which says more about your state of mind than it does in discrediting me.

Are you the sort of person to hold grudges against any person or organisation that warns you, for instance, that a certain food colouring that you may find in your favourite food has been linked to some disease! Do you just weigh up your risk factor and say thank you for the information or do you get upset and claim that that agency wished a disease on you!

You need toget some perspective.

willyow, Apr 7, 6:01am
There's always next Saturday morning- its a really nice place for a coffee and somethingnice to eat!

norse_westie, Apr 7, 6:06am
Thanks. I didn't realize it was a regular thing. Will definitely make it next Saturday.

uli, Apr 7, 7:15am
Who "wished cancer" onto you!
I am sure no-one on here would ever "wish" cancer onto anyone!
Why do you post such things here!
This is very disconcerting.

willyow, Apr 7, 8:43am
uli - sometimesthe fairly honest open exchange that goes on here can turn toxic - sad, as most the time it's fun here!

cookessentials, Apr 7, 8:55am
It is never "fun" when uli and buzzy110 enter a thread, it becomes toxic.

cookessentials, Apr 7, 9:05am
Incorrect. Try reading post#5. As per usual, a nasty stirrer from way back

horizons_, Apr 7, 10:45pm
OFFS, get over yourselves please.

mwood, Apr 7, 11:01pm
OFFS let them be. These foodies enjoy mixing it - that's why they are called tossers.

willyow, Apr 7, 11:14pm
You think that is toxic !Wow - that's a bit thin skinned! You corrected me saying your sold Madagacanextract - but toxic! I think you need to get out more.

cookessentials, Apr 8, 2:16am
Ha ha willyow, you have the wrong end of the stick so to speak, but never mind, it must have gone right over your head. I was not meaning you. And yes, I have been out today.went collecting pine cones, how about you!

willyow, Apr 8, 3:47am
Walked on Orewa Beach - lovely day - lots of people out enjoying the great weather!

cookessentials, Apr 8, 4:11am
Hasn't it been an absolute pearler! We have had a bit of breeze, but there is not a cloud in the sky and ii just checked the weather station outside the porch and it is 20.9 degrees which is not bad for after 4pm.Been a while since I took a walk on Orewa Beach. Try to get a walk on Takappuna and Long Bay beach when ever we come up to Auckland.

elliehen, Apr 8, 4:14am
Nothing but good news for this vanilla bean lover ;)Mine are being posted on Tuesday.

elliehen, Apr 8, 4:14am
Nothing but good news for this vanilla bean lover!Mine are being posted on Tuesday.

Edited to add: Won't say from where.might be seen as promotion ;)

brianmac, Apr 8, 4:41am
Ooooh no, no, we dont want THAT now do we!

willyow, Apr 8, 6:00am
Oh yes we do!

brianmac, Apr 8, 6:13am
The self promotion police are lurking you know willyow

willyow, Apr 8, 6:53am
I wouldn't do a thing like that, would I!

brianmac, Apr 8, 6:56am
Of course not.

mwood, Apr 8, 11:37pm
but - but - clicking on your names shows you are selling vanilla beans! *whoops* - *blush*

willyow, Apr 8, 11:41pm
I just think I'm doing people a flavourfavour - imho -

elliehen, Apr 8, 11:56pm
Click on mine mwood and save me as a Favourite seller.I might be able to find a pasta book for you ;)

mwood, Apr 11, 12:29am
done ! - the last $1 one I bought the seller charged me $5 post then never sent it ! LOL I was chasing a new gnocchi recipe.