Whats the most useful kitchen appliance(s) to you?

Page 1 / 3
deus701, Mar 5, 10:25am
For me, benchtop mixer & pressure cooker.
Not used quite often: Slowcooker, juicer, handmixer

duckmoon, Mar 5, 10:29am
Ken wood
Food processor
Great le creuset

katalin2, Mar 5, 10:53am
Magimix food processor; slow cooker in winter- great to come home from work on a cold winter's day to bubbling soup or casserole

gardie, Mar 5, 4:29pm
Kenwood
Milkshake maker - whips up fluffy protein shakes in a jiffy!

lythande1, Mar 5, 6:43pm
Knife.

lilyfield, Mar 5, 7:34pm
kettle

beaker59, Mar 5, 8:14pm
Knife for me too. That and converting to gas hob I would never go back.

daisygirl, Mar 5, 8:39pm
All my Kitchenaide gadgets.

davidt4, Mar 5, 8:44pm
Knives and big sauté pan with lid.

shop-a-holic, Mar 5, 10:25pm
Dishdrawers. They don't complain nor talk back to you. Swapped my Soft-Touch-Hubby for them.

buzzy110, Mar 6, 12:45am
Knife plus my carbon based, free roaming, automatic other half who operates on both voice command as well as being pre-programmed to carry out many simple kitchen tasks.

dezzie, Mar 6, 1:00am
I'm with knives and a good saute pan, and I'm getting very fond of my microplane as well, particularly for ginger, I just freeze it now and grate it straight out of the freezer, no more soggy ginger and peeling for me.

davidt4, Mar 6, 1:01am
I hope to convert mine into a multi-tasker one day.

karl591, Mar 6, 1:10am
a good knife sharpener i was sic of a blunt knife got a american 1 on t&e could shave my self now

doree36, Mar 6, 1:36am
My Husband of nearly 55 years - is afantastic dish washer - I cook he washes!Buzzy 110 i think you and I would get on well to-getherHave a good day

jellybeanbee04, Mar 6, 3:23am
We use our slow cooker, electric wok and electric frying pan heaps! Plus the usual pots & pans!

cafc2012, Mar 6, 3:26am
My Ikea garlic press, and the mini food processor, perfect for making baby food.

herself, Mar 6, 3:47am
Yusss!Had my ceramic top removed last week and my new "precious" gas hob installed.***Shhhh Don't tell Miss Microwave she is no longer my best friend.***

indy95, Mar 6, 3:52am
Another vote for knives and a large saute pan with a lid.

lx4000, Mar 6, 5:11am
sprung clothes pegs is one no one has said yet! Great for holding your page in cook book, keeping peas etc closed and "in the bag" in the freezer! and all those little things you need to keep closed!

ant_sonja, Mar 6, 5:19am
My cast iron pan, Mortar & Pestle, good solid wood chopping board and decent knife/s.

tommydog, Mar 6, 5:59am
My mixing stick, Knife sharper (which is doubling as a bolt to keep my pantry door closed in-case we have another earthquake worked beautifully on the 23rd) I have it rammed between the handles). Ikea oven mits.

pogram0, Mar 6, 6:02am
Would have to be my rice cooker and my Nordic microwave egg cooker to boil eggs.

very_hotpants, Mar 6, 8:47am
electric can opener with knife sharpener
Electric beater

sublime07, Mar 6, 9:00am
Steamer, slow cooker and the dishwasher.