Whats the most useful kitchen appliance(s) to you?

Page 2 / 3
bill241, Mar 6, 9:01am
I don't think knives are appliances so I'll leave all that stuff out,
I would say, the microwave and the stick blender. My stand mixer would be, except it is not on the bench because my current kitchen is too small, so its just annoying having to get it and set it up every time I want to use it so I don't use it as much as I potentially could.

elliehen, Mar 6, 9:27am
'Appliance' doesn't quite fit my favourite kitchen thing either, but they are my set of kauri spurtles.

rainrain1, Mar 6, 6:58pm
has to be my dishwash machine

dairymaid, Mar 6, 7:41pm
Got to be dishwasher

kiwigirl252, Mar 6, 11:35pm
My kitchen aid stand mixer,and dishwasher,.

creek, Mar 7, 6:27am
knife, dishwasher,pressercooker, slowcooker

uli, Mar 7, 6:45am
Kitchen knifes, steel fry pans, slow cooker, food processor in that order.

tinkagirl, Mar 7, 7:21am
OMG all of them, my kitchenaid mixer, my mini pie maker, my slow cooker, my george foreman grill, my food processor, my microwave, electric wok.where do you stop, I could go on all night.I love my toys (in the kitcken that is).

cucine, Mar 7, 7:26am
In my kitchen I have everything I love, and I love everything that I have! Mrs cucine.appropriate name!

lenart, Mar 7, 8:11am
My Japanese Sori Yanagi kettle and cast iron frypan are most used in my kitchen, many times a day, every day.
https://vptyvq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1poUMIat1hC_uf8oKJklFevqw189sC_wgabLAVad5n2I0sPWS8Rtu9PFQbTx1hN5KfUbK_1tPVJZJf9fLl_KjRWQ/P1010008.JPG!psid=1

uli, Mar 7, 8:15am
Very pretty Lenart - most people do not even have a non-electrical kettle now :)

soden, Mar 7, 8:18am
The Kenwood Hand blender masher attachement is the most amazing tool ever!

elliehen, Mar 7, 8:54am
I'd love to replace my old enamel kettle with this piece of art.

http://www.soriyanagi.com/uk/start.php

hunterphil, Mar 8, 10:21pm
slow cooker and bread maker

dreaming4eva, Mar 18, 4:45am
Slow cooker, Oven, Kettle, Cake Mixer to name a few

lyl_guy, Mar 18, 7:33am
My stove-to-oven pans, especially the saute pan with lid.Knives; and I love my little wooden lemon reamer. for some reason I get a buzz out of using it!

mackenzie2, Mar 18, 7:23pm
Good knifes, slow cooker, cake mixer and food processor. Not used often George forman roaster, hand beater and mincer

donna23, Mar 19, 12:45am
Def the dishwasher!

eternity04, Mar 20, 5:34am
my george foreman grill

gurlkiwi, Mar 20, 8:31am
My sandwich press.I cook and heat all sorts on it. Plus I love my pasta machine.gets alot of use

olwen, Mar 20, 8:49am
I could live without the masher attachment if I had to, but love the chopper bowl, and the whisk as well as the normal stick blender on my triblade.

I have a battery onetouch jar opener that I use maybe once a week.When I have to open a jar I NEED it.The man can't manage it.

jbsouthland, Mar 20, 9:21pm
lol.I have another here.great dishwasher loader and unloader , cooks often .but you do have to expect surprises .oh and love cumin.alot ;)

cgvl, Mar 20, 10:58pm
Mixer, sharp knives (hubby a knife sharpener, who knows how I would cope with a blunt one now). cast iron fry pan and my oven with its seperate grill (grill used nearly everyday).
kitchen whizz and the breadmaker.
other gadgets would include the grater and waffle maker.
Dishwasher is my hubby but I'm considering replacing him with one that doesn't moan so much. Oh he cleans and cooks too, when asked or hinted at.

allspices, Mar 24, 6:41am
So, in order, No 1.Toaster, then: Dishwasher, Gas Stove top, Benchtop oven, Kenwood Chef, kitchen food stick, Food Processor, Electric oven,

xtownie, Mar 24, 6:55am
My New Kenwood Tri Blade I use it at least 3 times a day for so many different things! It even beats my dishwasher!