Coffee machine wanted.

nurse44, Feb 14, 3:48am
Hi, I'm looking on behalf of a group of 3 guys with disabilites, who with support want to open up there own coffee shop. They are looking for an older commercial machine that maybe isn't quite working(free). The cash flow isn't great hence the request. TIA.

gilligee, Feb 14, 3:56am
How can they make coffee on a machine that does not work!

nurse44, Feb 14, 3:59am
cause they will get it fixed , as an option if someone was throwing it away.

seniorbones, Feb 14, 6:28am
repairing and servicing them isn't cheap if they know someone that repairs them they may have a refurbished one for sale.

richard198, Feb 14, 9:29am
Don't hold your breath. Commercial coffee machines are very expensive and always worth fixing. I've never heard of anyone throwing one away; they're just worth too much.

richard198, Feb 14, 9:29am
Don't hold your breath. Commercial coffee machines are very expensive and always worth fixing. I've never heard of anyone throwing one away; they're just worth too much.

If they make a business plan, a bank may lend them working capital.

seniorbones, Feb 14, 10:09am
I have always wanted a rocket when I finally had the money they werent available and didnt know when they would be able to import more so I bought an isomatic same 'e62' head and works well, about 3 mths after they came back in (rockets) with $500 off for anniversary discount! anyway had to have it serviced and the person who serviced it said he had a rocket for sale that he had refurbished but mine still works great after 6 years so no point changing now.Just thought maybe someone might have a commercial one. mine was $3500 for just a small home one so your right they are not cheap

davidt4, Feb 14, 8:32pm
It might be worth asking in the Dineout messageboards; many of the participants are restaurateurs and cafe owners.www.dineout.co.nz

shop-a-holic, Feb 14, 11:07pm
Wonderful idea. Also try Earthquake board, as there maybe a few without premises now in Christchurch.

nurse44, Feb 15, 1:47am
thanks will do