Salmon Dip with cream cheese

simplephone1, Feb 3, 1:55am
Am making a dip using Shaved smoked salmon, cream cheese, juice of 1 lemon, pepper and sweet chilli sauce.Dont have any sweet chilli sauce.Any tried and true substitutes!Appreciate ideas asap as "drinkies" start at 4.00 p.m

auntlb, Feb 3, 1:59am
Have you got a tomato relish!Possibly a small amount of relish with some cajun or peri peri spice in it for a kick!

simplephone1, Feb 3, 2:07am
Thank you auntlb, but do not have any of those.Do have Leas and Perin, Tabasco, Red Wine and Garlic Marinade and Malt, White, and Italian Red Wine Vinegar.Thoughts are appreciated

raewyn64, Feb 3, 2:10am
I don't use any - just the salmon, cream cheese and lemon juice plus S&P.
Mix it up and taste it and see if it tastes good enough as it is.

auntlb, Feb 3, 2:10am
Out of that selection I would ad a dash of tabasco :-) Either that or just leave it out all together and not substitute as salmon, peppers, cream cheese and lemon is nice together

simplephone1, Feb 3, 2:16am
Thank you both.I'm sure it will be a success

bridget107, Feb 4, 1:12am
Yum! This salmon dips sounds awesome. Hope it went down well :-)

dbab, Feb 4, 3:17am
Add some chopped parsley and chives.

bridget107, Feb 4, 3:39am
Or dill :-)

guest, Apr 2, 8:30am
Wait, but that means that the bat was manipulating his life so that he would move there, then made him go to the clsoet instead of the activity club, and then made Isabel push him in as they ran past, and then finally made him chose it over the other available items in the bin Man these things are scary.

guest, Jan 11, 5:24am
What a pleasure to find someone who ideienfits the issues so clearly

guest, Jan 13, 12:48pm
Guadalupe Petross / If you're interested in buiyng pigment samples (trust me, most sample sizes are enough! I still have some from 2006) then check out Cheryl's Shiny Eyes store. She sells 100% authentic MAC pigment samples and you can fully trust her. Please avoid buiyng pigments and pigment samples from Ebay unless it's from any of these sellers.