Eggs in Eggs Benedict

Page 6 / 7
pickles7, Jan 8, 5:37am
yep.
the yolks are full of fat, throw them out.

uli, Jan 8, 6:12am
No I think they should be runny and have a proper sauce on - YOU were the one who said that you couldn't be bothered to make a real sauce on Christmas Day . and would buy a Maggi packet.

I am too lazy to check out all those threads to find your orignal post - however Ellie (who logs anything of interest should have a link) .:)

*sits and waits*

bonniefloss, Jan 8, 6:13am
Wow!Rather a lot of fuss for an egg.LOLBet you weren't expecting THIS reaction from such a simple question!HahahaI'll add my two cents - Poached eggs, for eggs benedict, with the whites cooked properly, and yolks runny, so when you pierce the yolk with your knife, the yolk runs out over the salmon or ham and bread of whatever description.Just my opinion tho - and hows it's always been served to me in restaurants:)

uli, Jan 8, 6:16am
Yay! Exactly what I would expect too when I order one!
First price goes to bonniefloss :)

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:18am
not with ya knife, please.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:28am
First and second prize to bonniefloss. You are a very nice person. I hope you aren't tarred with the whiff of 'purist snob', like the others who have the same thoughts as you.

gingercrush, Jan 8, 6:29am
Maggi Hollandaise sauce is lovely.

ants9, Jan 8, 6:36am
Ok ladies and gents ,let's ask what everybody has been drinking tonight as this thread has got rather comical,that's my 10 cents worth :)

whitehead., Jan 8, 6:43am
water im a comical person

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:46am
I had a spliff, and shared it.

whitehead., Jan 8, 6:55am
i will havea brandy later

ants9, Jan 8, 7:12am
Excellent,Boubon up here since there is no rain now :) a reason to celebrate after filling the tank of course.

knowsley, Jan 8, 7:16am
First price! What is she "buying"!

cookessentials, Jan 8, 7:19am
so, if you "cant remember", best be careful with your comments then.

Well, I just bought some Maille hollandaise because for two of us, I cant be bothered making the sauce this year.

cookessentials (1190 )7:12 pm, Fri 23 Dec #54

cookessentials wrote:

Well, I just bought some Maille hollandaise because for two of us, I cant be bothered making the sauce this year.

Bon appetit . and if I couldn't be "bothered" to cook for myself anymore . I think I would just simply kill myself - why live if I cannot be "bothered" to eat properly and enjoy life to the fullest!

Have a GREAT Xmas and a HAPPY New Year - you will really need it cookie!
And I hope you and yours will enjoy that fake stuff.

uli (596 )8:43 pm, Fri 23 Dec #55
More showing of your nasty side again, but thats nothing new. Now, I reckon you need to either wear a bra Waltraud or at least a proper one.you know that wearing your breasts on your waist is not good for them and I think it must be making you grumpy.the elastic on your pants must cause alot of discomfort.

uli, Jan 8, 8:06am
Now that is a new post to me - where did you unearth that cr@p I wonder!
And what does it have to do with "Eggs Benedict"!
Are you going insane! Or is it too much wine!

uli, Jan 8, 8:09am
I would love to know the "regional variations" - and where are they cooked . in "North Benedict" and "South Benedict" maybe!

But I DO see that people have different ideas who even "invented" the stuff:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggs_Benedict

davidt4, Jan 8, 8:12am
What on earth are you writing about here!Reported as insulting and disrespectful, in breach of TM rules.

uli, Jan 8, 8:15am
Ah davidt4 - I am over it I think - people here just think they can get away with whatever they want to throw at me LOL :)

And I am not quite sure what a bra has to do with anything written here - but cooks might enlighten us soon .

davidt4, Jan 8, 8:17am
Maybe she can share her corset supplier.

uli, Jan 8, 8:19am
Yep maybe :)

knowsley, Jan 8, 8:19am
I think there are limits to what a corset can do.

pickles7, Jan 8, 8:21am
Really bad, isn't it.

uli, Jan 8, 8:25am
Just shows that cooks has a problem . the sentence doesn't even make sense:
".I reckon you need to either wear a bra Waltraud or at least a proper one."
Now what!
A bra or a proper what!

knowsley, Jan 8, 8:37am
A proper bra. Makes sense to me.

A lot of sense.

elliehen, Jan 8, 9:09am
I'm tickled rather than pickled ;)

I've just done a round trip of 200kms to an airport and am very surprised to return and find this silly thread still going.and going.and going.