Eggs in Eggs Benedict

Page 7 / 7
whitehead., Jan 8, 9:12am
pickles who needs a bra when they are cooking .you cook to live and live to loveor some thing like that.a little fun in life is the only reason to live , cook well its worth it

bill241, Jan 8, 9:31am
I can't tell if you're winding everyone up or not.but you brought up the fake hollandaise at Christmas thing in the first place, and have clearly misquoted her.

whitehead., Jan 8, 9:36am
if you can get away with it do it ,i make my own its yummm

lyl_guy, Jan 8, 10:19am
Oh my gosh. way OTT AGAIN!What's your problem with someone being asked how they'd like their eggs!I ordered poached eggs just yesterday at acafe. and I was asked if I wanted them soft or medium.I said soft. so I got very runny yolks, just the way I like them.You have issues, lady, REAL issues, lol!

bill241, Jan 8, 11:15am
Get away with what!

pickles7, Jan 8, 11:18am
not wearing a bra, while cooking.

whitehead., Jan 8, 5:49pm
you should have been in bed at that hour

punkinthefirst, Jan 8, 8:39pm
For the OP:- eggs for eggs Benedict should have soft yolks, and the white should be fully cooked. But of course you can ask for your egg to be poached just the way you like it in a cafe. You are the customer, after all, and you are going to be eating it.

Gives a new meaning to the word "heartburn"!
Uli, David, and the rest. there are some people who don't want to learn anything new. It only reflects on them. However, they might like to try cooking a classical dish the way it was intended to be cooked. If they don't like it, they are free to tweak it , or not cook it at all. It may bring a new revelation to their tastebuds. Who knows! My argument has always been with the people who radically change a classic dish but still call it by the classical name.
Not one of us knows everything there is to know about cookery. That's why it is such a fascinating subject. Recycling information from Wikipedia or Google as fact is not a good idea unless you have done other researchwhich verifies it. Repeating an untruth any number of times does not make it any more truthful.
And that's all I have to say.

guest, Jan 8, 9:51pm
Zap! The entire thread has been removed from trade me. Amazing....

guest, Jan 8, 10:51pm
probably because of fucking mutts like uli the ugly, buzzy the fucked up mental case, pickles the freak that cant string a sentence together and helen the old lezzie

chef_pickles7, Jan 8, 11:18pm
#163 Not a very nice post ?
You have run out of time to take up a career in the food industry. I enjoyed every single day, and every night of my working life.
Be grateful for the things you have done, don't dwell on the things you cannot do..

guest, Jan 9, 12:45am
Go back to creating the foul sounding crap you call vinegar you strange old witch, face it you women are the most disliked members on the forum. Go away

guest, Jan 9, 3:44am
Do any of you ever look at your own behaviour? Doesn't look like it as you keep blaming others. You are all as bad as each other and if you all stopped winding each other up the toxic threads would disappear.

over_the_lot_of_, Jan 9, 6:32am
No, they don't.

They are mostly abusive and horrible and don't care that they are turning off newbies who would like to learn to cook. We all had to start somewhere, and I sure as hell wouldn't recommend this (TM Recipes) as a place to start.

It's all about them.

After all, why be supportive and take the opportunity to teach and share when you can be a total bitch with a huge ego instead?

guest, Jan 10, 6:01am
And who is the blazes is #167.....

You only fuel those whom you think is ruining TM, look into the mirror - you will see another coward.

guest, Jan 10, 10:06am
Some of you are still going. It will stop when you all stop doing it.