Whats for dinner tonight

Page 2 / 2
sarahb5, Jan 5, 5:36am
We're having carbonara here too but it's the Weight Watchers version - slightly adapted to suit the kids but definitely "healthier" than my normal version which has loads more cheese - this uses fewer eggs and substitutes low fat cream cheese although still has to have parmesan for it to get the full flavour.I also use the Tegel chicken bacon as well.

uli, Jan 5, 6:41am
Too far to drive - otherwise I would drop in .
leave the wwoofers behind of course - eating their fritters .

ant_sonja, Jan 5, 6:48am
Home made butter chicken and raita, Mango chutney, rice and Naan.a rare occasion :-)

cookessentials, Jan 5, 7:34am
Salmon and orzosalad which was refreshng with lime zest and juice instead of the lemon this time.

motorbo, Jan 5, 7:39am
got a yummy annabelle recipe for salmon that im gonna try tomorrow night'

cookessentials, Jan 5, 7:40am
Out of her new book motorbo!

mindi1, May 23, 5:44am
Am thinking of making my first frittata with .

Am seeking reassurance that this will work .

cooked cubed agria taties, browned/cooked chopped-up chicken bacon/onion/garlic, capsicum and eggy mix; then intend sprinking cheese over when I put pan in oven to brown

I'm making myself salivate so should just go do it.

taurus2005, May 24, 5:47am
curry lamb, rice and rotis.

nunesy, May 24, 6:09am
Wow people really eat well round here!

tarshlove, May 24, 6:45am
We had mashed potato/kumara, steamed Cauliflower, pork chops with creamy pesto sauce was very very nice!

andrea09, May 24, 6:46am
sausages, pack of pasta and steamed veges.

eastie3, May 24, 7:09am
A vege curry that included pumpkin,spinach,cauliflower, kumara and kidney beans,tomatoes,coconut cream. Served with home made parathas stuffed with finely shredded cabbage,sauteed garlic,onions and ginger,all fried up with cumin seeds,red chillies,coriander.I used plenty of fresh chopped coriander in the paratha dough as well as cumin seeds.Delicious,and even better tomorrow.