Page 2 / 3
gaspodetwd, Dec 27, 6:54pm
My kids did!
Miss 7 got Edmonds kids cook book.
Miss 7 got macaroons cook book.

Both look amazing.

uli, Dec 27, 11:18pm
Have you got a new cookbook this year!

I got Charcuterie by Michael Ruhlman. There sure are lovely recipes in there.

pickles7, Dec 27, 11:47pm

sarahb5, Dec 28, 12:42am
No, no books at all in fact - thank goodness

pickles7, Dec 28, 12:47am

chatsmom, Dec 28, 3:26am
I got the Whittakers chocolate cookbook - yummy!

holly-rocks, Dec 28, 3:27am
I got the new Riverstone kitchen "Simple" cookbook, its amazing ~ cant wait to get cooking (:

1buzemum, Dec 28, 4:10am
Mr 12 got the "food truck cook book" and Mr 11 got "Southern man cook book"

willman, Dec 28, 5:30am
Was given ' Feed the Family for $15 or Less',Sophie Gray.Some good recipes in it.

nickyd, Dec 28, 6:13am
-
Julie's book -Sweet Feast on sale very good price on Mighty Ape til 10pm tonight

southerngurl, Dec 28, 6:56am
This year I got the Latest Riverstone Kitchen, signed by Bevin and Monique! So totally stoked

krazy_kat, Dec 28, 7:46am
I just bought myself (with christmas money) the Miss Melicious Cupcakes book.Can't wait to try some of these, they look amazing!

gayle6, Dec 28, 7:59am
I brought Jo Seager's Italia for a Secret Santa gift but kept it for myself! Has some authentic, fabulous and simple Italian classic recipes. Even husband wants to try his hand.

uli, Dec 28, 8:20am
No books - thank goodness.
What a strange post in a thread about new books.

uli, Dec 28, 8:21am
Gee alright!
Wait until vmax2 sees that one :)

poppy103, Dec 28, 9:23am
Jo Seagar's Italia.fabulous book and takes you to Umbria with her and the recipes are very simple and delicous because most Italians eat seasonal food. Loving it. also have Annabel Langbein's Free range in the City and the Limoncello Tiramisurecipe is amazing. Got great comments when produced at family dinner recently.

nfh1, Dec 28, 9:27am
I have Free Range in the City from the library - it is a lovely book.

figjamto, Dec 29, 1:14am
Donna Hay.Fast, Fresh, SImple .was on special just before Xmas, could not resist, so got it for myself.great book

fee1965, Dec 29, 2:50am
Me! I got George and Gary's (Masterchef Aus) Your place or mine!Looks fab!

camper110, Dec 29, 8:12am
Yes my two boy's got me Donna Hay simple dinner's and fast, fresh. simple very lucky, can't wait to try some recipes, I enjoy watching her on tv.

kintama_80, Dec 29, 8:17am
I got myself the Revive Cafe Cookbook from the cafe in Auckland.Made a beautiful carrot and coriander soup as our starter on Christmas Day.

willemakeit, Dec 30, 2:12am
I got my brother in law and got myself a copy of the speights southern man recipe book. Really good, with old fashioned, plain recipes. and has some funny quotations in it.

valentino, Dec 30, 2:53am
Sorry but did not get this at Christmas but a couple of months ago but felt like Christmas had came.
My lady friend (whom is a Home Cleaner) was given some books by her client and one of them "Culinaria - The Caribbean - A Culinary Discovery".

It has all the basic and tradtional foods, recipes, cultures of all the islands in the Caribbean, absolutely God send.

Oh, has a section on hand rolled Cigars, felt good on this as my son and daughter (together) got me a Cigar Dehumidifier Box with the proper gauge and moisturiser unit within and the box is fully varnished.

Yep, the total deal.

Cheers

babytears, Dec 30, 6:07am
Yes indeed, that's the one :)

carlosjackal, Jan 4, 10:46am
Would you be happy to post the recipe you have for Carrot and Coriander Soup! It sounds delicious and I'm intrigued! TIA :))