Help my hand mixer/ beater blew up .

tarshlove, Dec 23, 6:09am
just as i was finishing mixing the 1st pav and I still have 2 more to do any ideas how to get them done without a electric Hand mixer/beater!

supercook, Dec 23, 6:10am
Visit your neighbour !

tarshlove, Dec 23, 6:15am
And blow there one up too! lol

aeromo, Dec 23, 6:20am
I just bought a new hand mixer. Get it home and read insructions. Do not use for longer than 3mins on high. What!
How will I make a pav. always need 10 mins for that.
The old one I had lasted 20 yrs now I have crappola

tarshlove, Dec 23, 6:24am
I know what you mean! My partner was mixing it at the time, as my wrist was getting sore and he said you need a kitchen aid. Then it blew up and he said well I guess ill be getting you a kitchen aid for your birthday. lol

Although the Kenwood mixer looks good

cookessentials, Dec 23, 6:26am
Go for the KitchenAid it is gear driven and far superior to a belt driven machine like a Kenwood.

quarterpasttwo, Dec 23, 6:28am
its called ur arm and wisk

tarshlove, Dec 23, 6:30am
Beat for 10 mins with Hand wisk HELL NO!

aeromo, Dec 23, 6:34am
Admires muscles.

pheebs1, Dec 23, 6:39am
couldnt we still beat the pav 3 mins at a time! with a rest in between for the mixer
the eggs surely wont fall for a few secs cool down in between beats

aeromo, Dec 23, 6:54am
We could. But really in 2011 going on 12, I expect a little oomphout of my machine.

pickles7, Dec 23, 7:02am
This reminded me when we were traveling in our R.V. I was mixing cream with a hand held mixer, when it packed one. We decided to get a drill out, and put a whisk to that, it should work well. It did, it plastered cream from the top to the bottom, side to side of the R.V., it was so funny. Just as well It was in a fiends R.V. that had a separate kitchen. It didn't take long to clean it up. One spin, no cream left in the bowl ,lol.

aeromo, Dec 23, 7:11am
LOL pickles. Inventive that is. Would have been a good laugh too.

tarshlove, Dec 23, 7:21am
My neighbour gave me her kenwood mixer to use will this work!

pickles7, Dec 23, 8:12am
Sure was, life has those moments, we are so lucky.