Can you roast potatoes, pumpkin etc on

survivorr, Dec 9, 8:26pm
baking paper!I want to avoid vegetables sticking to the bottom of the roasting dish.:o)

kassie48, Dec 9, 8:30pm
Are you sprinkling oil over them! Should be ok.

survivorr, Dec 9, 8:44pm
Yes.I use Olive oil but still don't always have a lot of luck.Thx Angie.will try this weekend.I want to get it right for Xmas Day.

pickles7, Dec 9, 8:46pm
should you be near the oven!

rainrain1, Dec 9, 8:48pm
absolutely yes, saves a lot on wash up too

dezzie, Dec 9, 8:50pm
is there any need for nastiness and negativity!

prawn_whiskas, Dec 9, 9:01pm
Try Duck fat rather than olive oil, it will actually allow the potato especially to go crisp.I find things tend to sweat in olive oil unless the temp is very high, and then your making the oil toxic so no point! Lard or Duck fat for the win!And don't use Nadines!

punkinthefirst, Dec 9, 9:04pm
Yes, I do. Paper in the bottom of the dish, veges on the paper, drizzle a little oil over them - not much. Lift the ends of the paper and roll veges back and forth to cover them with oil from time to time.

riversdale28, Dec 9, 9:20pm
i put mine in a roasting bag.no mess

survivorr, Dec 9, 9:25pm
Should you be here!Had you put a "jolly" face I would've thought you were joking but obviously not.I hope your day gets better.

survivorr, Dec 9, 9:33pm
Do they come out crispy or soggy in a roasting bag!I use the bags for meat, chicken etcand haven't tried doing the vegetables in one.

survivorr, Dec 9, 9:35pm
Dezzie.don't worry.there's always one.

kassie48, Dec 9, 9:51pm
And a Merry Christmas to you too!

blackbriar, Dec 9, 9:57pm
I throw mine into a plastic bag, pour over some oil and shake in some roast vegetable sprinkle, then roast on baking paper - fantastic, hardly any mess to clean up !

lodgelocum, Dec 9, 10:21pm
Yes, use baking paper, I do all the time, saves alot of cleaning up and they still roast up beautifully.Or buy a throwaway tinfoil roasting dish.Enjoy!

samsnan, Dec 9, 10:27pm
Always do mine on baking paper but instead of pouring the oil over them I spray each bit with oil from a sprayer thingy that way you dont drown them in oil.